I am really concerned about my Ellie, even after finishing her steriods, i can tell things are not right with her mouth, since her dental over two months ago we have been battling with this, she has had so much medication, antibiotics, sterioids, injections and pills, you name it we have tried it.

I am going to have to take her back to see Gabe, but someone here mentioned chronic gingivitis, after reading that article i am sure that is what we are dealing with, it say's it is often hard to treat, and unfortunately it seems the case with my Ellie, i feel so sorry for her having a painful mouth all the time.

She has been eating reasonably well, but i mash all her soft food up and sometimes i have to encourage her to eat,i am sure it hurts at times,it breaks my heart to know that,and i am sure the steroids helped her appetite along some what.

I feel very stressed, wondering what we can do for her,gosh that previous owner has a lot to answer for who neglected this wee girl for so long,makes my blood boil.

Please keep her in your thoughts, and any ideas much appreciated.