Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ~A Few Pics of Daisy and Delilah~

~A Few Pics of Daisy and Delilah~

It's about time that I post some more of my terrible photographs of the girls. The pictures of them in their pink sweaters were taken at Christmas after they opened one of their packages from Aunt Sandie(Freedom) Since my knee went out on the day after New Years Day, I never got them up.

This collection is in true form and shows just how much they dislike being photographed and how bad I am with the camera: I even tried to fix some red eyes and made Delilah look like she's real old. She is almost 9 but I could have done better.

Let's start with them in their pink sweaters.
    Delilah loving her outfit.

I love this picture of Daisy even though you can't see her face. This is a clear illustration of her love for the camera.

The girls plotting to destroy the camera.

Delilah napping

Relaxing with her new pink loofah(she's obsessed with it)

A few more to come........
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 05-03-2008 at 06:26 PM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Delilah in another shot with her pink doggie

Daisy, in a rare still moment-she was intimidated so the ears are down.

She loves to look away doesn't she? She's helping me ride my exercise bike.

Added later. I forgot this one.

Okay, that's it for now.
    Last edited by Daisy and Delilah; 05-03-2008 at 06:25 PM.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Daisy and Delilah!!!

Hi There!
    Wonderful pictures!!! More more more!!!!!I love seeing the girls.

Oh Terri it has been so long and your girls are a sight for sore eyes. You can never accuse them of being vain and wanting to be in the midst of the limelight, can you? I am glad you persevered and we got to see some face shots. These were worth waiting for! Daisy is sporting what we cat owners call *airplane ears.* She may not appreciate knowing that! When a cat has airplane ears they are usually not happy.

It's so good to see pics of pretty Daisy and Delilah! They look cute in their sweaters.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

There they are! How could mommy hide you like that? Even though they don't seem to like the camera they are still as beautiful as ever!

Thanks for the pictures of your pretty girls. I must have the "camera
    curse" myself because I have a good camera & still can't work it properly.

I might just go back to film. Give Daisy & Delilah hugs from me.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great pictures! I think I have that same blanket, the pink one with paw prints. It's a small throw and I got it at Target. hee hee
    Love the sweaters girls!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh yay, Yay, YAY!!! I am so happy to see your girls. It's funny the more I see them (which isn't much ), the more convinced I am that they are two of the sweetest little chi's ever. I love the picture of the girls with their heads together, the one of Delilah napping, and the last picture of Daisy. What pretty little girls.

OH MY, look at sweet Daisy and Delilah!!!

My, those sweaters fit so well, and the color suits both of you!

I love the "plotting o kill the camera" photo, too funny!

Please deliver hugs and extra treats, and YES, TAKE MORE PHOTOS!

Wow, this is a RARE treat. Pictures of *the girls*. Now you have started giving us a taste of their loveliness, you must keep it up. Like that Comcast ad *more, more, more*.

The sweaters are darling on them and they definitely are pretty in pink, but you must tell us what is written on the back. By looks of some of their other things, pink has already been a designated color of choice.

*Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

YAY! So glad to see your babies!

Lovely Pics

Nice pictures of Daisy and Delilah Terry.Daisy looks cute in her Pink coat and Delilah seems to be having a relaxing rest in the chair.I like the pillows,same paw print design as Fritz's blanket.Delilah also looks very cute in her coat,do they like the coats?
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone. The girls are thrilled.

Pam: They aren't vain at all. We ave no problem figuring that out for sure. I've heard of "airplane ears". If thats what Daisy is displaying, she is an expert in that area. She's pretty quick to show her dislike for something.
    Liz: I have delivered hugs to the girls. We all say thank you. I actually need to take a class in operating my camera
    Cindy: I got Delilah's blanket at Target. I had to have it for her. It's so cute and it's pink!!
    Joyce: They are incredibly sweet. I wish I could take a picture good enough to capture just how sweet they are.
    Aunt Sandie: Thank you again for the cute sweaters. Hugs and extra treats delivered. They told me to listen to everything you tell me. When Aunt Sandie says treats, listen Mom!
    Rachel: Their sweaters say "Mrs. Paws" on the back. Pink is definitely the designated color around here. Pink is number one and red is second.
    Barry: I always think of Fritz when I see Delilah's blanket. They don't like getting dressed too much but they cold so easily, a little wrap makes them happy. They don't need a wrap very much but when it's cold, they need something. They do love their sweathers. The pink ones and the red ones.

I'll really try to get more pics of them posted. Some day, my skills will get better. Thanks to everyone again!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

They're so adorable! I love the "plotting" picture. Little devils!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone