Thread: Handsome Max what a dog.

Handsome Max what a dog.

Max you look like quite the dog. You are very handsome and it sounds like you are really loved by your humans. I am Koko and could pass for your sister only I'm Chocolate. Your Bio sounded like they were describing me because I love all the things you do but really hate the baths. If you look in my Bio you can see me with my best bud Rascal who is a Tuxedo like MC your friend. We love to wrestle and play just like you and MC do. You have a wonderful day. Let me hear from you big boy.
    Last edited by kokopup; 07-10-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Hi Max......I bet you are the best. I would love to have you. You look
    so handsome sitting like that. I would love to brush your hair. I think Goldens
    are so beautiful. Congratulations on DOTD. have a great life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Marvelous Max !!!!

Of course we are partial to a wonderfully gorgeous Golden and you look like royalty in your picture, Sir. Such a great boy you are. Your story that Mom writes tells us of some of your habits that are so Goldenesque. Our Big Nephew Jake loves nothing more than crunching an empty soda bottle endlessly. Our other big Aussie nephews love that too. You are such a handsome boy and we love the way you're actually posing for the camera. We can't help but smile at Mom's reference to dog hair all over and in everything. That is a true statement that will put a smile on our faces every time!! We all know what that's like. Congrats on your big day, Max!! You are a fine DOTD!! Please tell the family to shower you with kisses from us today to celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!! A Golden house is a happy house.

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Partly Cloudy Right Now, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning Max, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! This Retriever loving home is so happy to see a hunky, handsome, Golden guy such as you being honored here today! We melted at the very sight of your hunky handsome self, posing sooo proudly for the camera, then melted some more reading your heartwarming bio.! You're every family's dream doggie, Max! And yes, you embody all of those traits we cherish in your much beloved breed (though you surpass even those high standards). We're so happy your Daddy and Mommy took the plunge, welcoming you home! What a magnificent job you've done Max, helping to fill that empty spot in their hearts. Then again you're a Golden, and we wouldn't expect anything less!!!

Congratulations to you beautiful boy, on nabbing our coveted Dog of the Day honors; what a most deserving honoree you are! Me and my family wish for you and your family many, many more wonderful, love filled, happy years together! Enjoy your big day, celebrating with your proud family, Max! And please have your Mom give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me!
    Love, Sandra and Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max the Magnificient!

What a stunning boy you are, Max! I bet you stand heads above the rest, in physical and personality! You have a beautiful coat, but it appears you have a beautiful heart, too. I am very happy for your human Mom and Dad that you chose them for your forever home. I am sure they love you with all their hearts and would trade you for absolutely NOTHING in this world. Please have a wonderful day, and be careful of the treats. I know they are good, but take it from a human who knows, they are HARD on the joints! Congrats on your being named Dog of the Day. You would be Dog of the Day in my book, any day.

Hello Max,

Wow, are you a stunner big fella. I would gladly put up with the
    hair fuzzies and for you, I'd probably get a bigger bed. Big congrats
    on being chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Plenty of
    hugs & kisses sweet Max.

Max, you are such a handsome fellow and I love your beautiful coat. I just know I wouldn't be able to resist you if you were begging, so you would probably be fatMax if you lived with me. It is sweet of your humans to carry you up the stairs. I'm sure you reward them with lots and lots of maxie love. Hugs and treats for you today dear Max, and congratulations on being our DOTD.