Thread: cha'Diche!

cha'Diche!

Good morning beautiful cha'Diche! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous girl! You're the first "plush coated" Akita I've had the pleasure of meeting and I must say, your coat is spectacular!

Wow! The second in your family to be honored as Dog of the Day...a family of stars! I remember your beautiful brother Kioko and his heartwarming story of rescue, the "I'm an adorable adoptee" bandanna! Now you join him in the hallowed halls of Pet Talk's "top dogs;" how neat is that! I have to admit, upon first glance I thought to myself, "that has to be a "foxy" plush toy!" What a precious little baby you were, and what a beautiful, big girl you've grown up to be! And quite capable of pulling her weight on the hiking trail too, I see! What a wonderful, adventure filled life you have been blessed with, cha'Diche; what a warm and loving, happy home you found your way to; well worth that long, tiring trip from CA, for sure!

You truly are one extra special pup cha'Diche, in looks and personality, a perfect compliment to your pack, and we're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!!! Hope you and Kioko and Museli all, enjoy a very special day of celebration; that you're spoiled to the max! Love and big hugs to you sweetheart, and to your furry sibs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good Morning Beautiful!

After seeing that amazing puppy picture of you I couldn't help but jump over and read your story and see a picture of you full grown...WOW...your stunning! I've never heard of your breed before, but you can be sure I'll remember it

I hope you have a super day celebrating today with your family you gorgeous DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cha'diche.....What a beautiful boy you are. I have never heard of your
    breed but you are so handsome. I would love to see you in person.
    Congratulations on DOTD. have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

cha'Diche, your mom got it right: in that first pic, you do look like a little stuffed toy!

I really enjoyed reading about you and your family. You are one very lucky pup to have found such a loving active home.

Celebrate today! as you are honored as Dog of the Day!

Darling cha'Diche

Good Morning, Beautiful girl! I just wanted to send a short note to say that I think you are a stunning little girl! I bet you turn heads wherever you go. I would like to extend my congratulations on your appointment of Dog of the Day and tell you to have a WONDERFUL, fun filled day with your siblings and friends, and get some special treats for this your special day. God love you, beautiful little angel!

The Fabulous Miss cha'Diche !!!!

We can't get over that gorgeous coat and beautiful facie. You are one unusual and stunning little girl, Miss C!!! We love your puppy pic and the pic below of you loaded up for the hiking trip. It is our great pleasure to meet you today and to learn about your fursibs. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to deliver loads of kisses to you and the crew from us to help celebrate!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Rainy Sometimes, Sunny Now, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello cha'Diche,

Wow, you are beautiful girl & you represent your breed well. Good to
    see how much you help out on camping trips. Big congratulations on
    being chosen for special honors as DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many cyber
    hugs & kisses sweet girl.

cha'Diche, you are gorgeous! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla