Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sissy

Sissy

Sissy, today I have the honor of introducing an absolutely wonderful Dog of the Day and it is you. I only wish I could erase all the pain and sorrow you have had in your life. With the love and care that you are now receiving, I truly hope that one day you won't even remember that horrid past.

You dearest Sissy have triumphed over adversity. You are here to bring hope for all doggies who are in the situation you once were. Happy Day to you Sissy and may the rest of your life be one of happiness and love and play and health.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Sweet Sissy,
    I'm so sorry for your awful past & I hope you someday can get over it completely.
    It sounds as if your human loves you so very much & you've put your complete trust in them. I so glad you finally could give yourself to someone & finally trust.
    I'm glad your our special Sunday Dog of the Day! Congratulations!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Dear, sweet, beautiful Sissy. Today we honor you as our Sunday Heroine Dog of the Day. Reading about the years of abuse and neglect you suffered breaks my heart. But thankfully, those days are behind you. And while it may not be possible to completely erase from your memory the suffering you endured, I take great comfort in knowing that in the loving arms of your heaven sent forever family, your earthly angels, you will be, forever and a day, loved...totally, completely, unconditionally. With incredible grace and dignity you have faced the future with hope, putting one paw in front of the other, greeting each new day with a spirit that can only be described as inspirational. Congratulations to you Sissy Mae Crawford, our most cherished and deserving, beautiful Beagle girl Dog of the Day. I know that many, many, more happy, carefree years lay ahead for you and your wonderful family.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sissy, you are our very special Sunday dog. Good morning, I love that photo of you and I am so happy that you now have a wonderful companion who loves you so much and a loving forever home. You certainly deserve it.
    You have gone through so much neglect that it breaks my heart to hear about it, but I love happy endings to sad stories and that is exactly how yours ends. Congratulations, dear, sweet, beautiful Sissy, Our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sissy Mae, your sad start in life and beautiful doggie face have made me end months of lurking just to post in your dog of the day thread. I don't even know the words for the kind of humans you met early in your life, but I am so glad that you have the love and kindness you deserve with your new family.

Congratulations to Sissy Mae the Beautiful Beagle!

Dearest Sissy Mae,

What a courageous spirit you have, to learn to trust
    again after such horrible abuse in your eary life. You
    sweetheart ,are a beauty. I am sad to hear of that past
    life, but NOW you are Loved & Treasured by a true human
    being who knows your true worth. I hope you live a long
    happy life with your loving rescuer & friend. Today I want
    to offer you my sincere congratulations on your well
    deserved day of honor. Sissy Mae Crawford is our Special
    Sunday DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello, sweet Sissy, and I am so sorry that you had to go through all that abuse in the beginning (reminds me of those stupid puppy mills ). Glad you are doing okay, despite all of the issues you have to deal with. You are definetly a great doggy!! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Sissy
    I can't believe people can be so mean to sweet animals like you. I'm so glad your human found you and you are now safe and loved in your forever home. You certainly deserve to be top dog today and treated like a queen for being our special Dog of the Day.

Sissy is such a beautiful dog. It brings tears to my eyes to think that anyone could abuse such a lovely creature. I'm glad she has a warm and loving home.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, but then i'm so happy that someone saved this dog,if i could i would save all the critters that have to suffer. Annette
    Annette

Sweet Sissy, youve been through too much hardship, and now Im glad that you dont have to go through that again!!! When you have someone you can trust in, that is love and you do!!! Congrats little darling(!!!) and many thank yous for your loving owner!!!

Oh, dear Sissy, your story broke my heart. Even though you've got a great home now, I can still see the sadness and timidness on your face. We good humans try all we can to make you forget your pain. My dog, too, was abused but he still hasn't forgotten. I'm so glad you're DOTD and you have someone you trust and that loves you because you really deserve it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Sissy

It is horrible that you had to start your life out so rotten and live in a terrible place.

You look like you are very happy now and have a loving home! I am glad that you are able to trust again, and realize not all humans are mean to animals!

Congrats on being our special Sunday DOTD!! You deserve it sweet little Sissy!!!

Sissy, you are a beauty who has finally received the life you were meant to have. Wishing you both all the best!

Aw Sissy girl, I am SO happy to hear you have a loving forever home!! I've heard that Kansas and Missouri have lots of puppy mills and I'm so glad you made it OUT girlfriend! Humans can be pretty awful sometimes. You are a very pretty doggie who very much deserves to be Dog of the Day for the rest of you life cutie!!