Thread: Lillie

Lillie

Lillie is a great looking dog nice to have a big dog to help watch over your little one now days.Please be careful with the laser light some dogs can get a OCD behavior.To the point of fixating on anything shinny makes them hard to deal with very hard to try to get rid of the behavior.
    Papbouv

I actually noticed that with Sunny. She would be insane when she came inside after chasing the light and seemed anxious (still looking for it) so we stopped using it with her.

Lillie

Some people think rotties are vicious fighting dogs. They are WRONG!!!
    The pictures of Lillie and her "sister", Cassandra are precious. I loved the one in their fairy costumes. It cool that the two are such good friends. Enjoy Lillie for many years and "Happy Camping".

ps-clicked on the video and couldn't stop looking atthe pictures of the GIs seeing their babies for the first time or the one where the wife lost so much weight, he didn't recognize her. Then I got myself into real trouble. iPod was featuring a song, Simple Pleasures, which I love. Next thing I know, I'm downloadng a whole bunch of songs. Oh,well, Oh, well.
    But as I said before, enjoy Lillie for many years.
    Nancy A

I love Lily

I have a dog that looks exactly like your Lily. His name is Cooper and I absolutely love him, but I wish he had Lily's personality. He was a stray in my neighborhood for many months before I could finally win him over to trust me enough to come to me. After making friends with him, he came to my house in the middle of the night in April of last year, and barked to be let in. He's lived with me ever since. He's very attached to me, but it has taken me this long with dogtraining, and almost daily trips to the dog park to get him used to people enough so that he doesn't bark at anyone he meets, try to back up as far as he can behind me. I figure he's a mix, because he's only 57 pounds, but he is identical to Lily. I need to enter him in Dog of the Day sometime. You have a wonderful dog. Congratulations.
    Kathy