Thread: what is your weekly food treat?....

what is your weekly food treat?....

or do you even have one? i love Mcdonalds soft serve in a cone,hubby and I are regulars now in the weekend we alway's have one, because i love ice cream, and they are lovely and big, are cheap only 60cents and are low fat,everything i want in an ice cream.

So how about you what is your little treat to yourself?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Starbucks...right now I'm on a pumkin latte kick but can't justify 4 bucks for a cup of coffee very often.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Threre are foods I love but don't come across too often. Those are self limiting just by their lack of availability. The one common everyday thing I only allow myself to enjoy in moderation is Vault soda. I love the stuff. I'd drink it every day if I allowed myself to. But I know it's full of calories and caffiene and makes my kidneys scream when I drink a lot of it, so I try to limit myself to one or two a week..... and it's not easy!

A Klondike bar. I don't buy them very often because they come in packages of six. Once or twice a month I take a pack to mom and dad's, we each eat one and the extras stay in their freezer.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thai food or sushi.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    A Klondike bar. I don't buy them very often because they come in packages of six. Once or twice a month I take a pack to mom and dad's, we each eat one and the extras stay in their freezer.
    OMG! I ate those as a little girl but my grandfather brought me one every day (no kidding, every flippin' day; he meant well, bless him) until I couldn't stand the sight of them. I forgot all about them until I read this.

My favorite treat right now is chips and salsa but it has to be Italian Rose salsa. (I know, Italian?) It's got just the right amount of heat and isn't tomatoey like ketchup. YUM! Sometimes it's my meal instead of a snack.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I allow myself a 20 ounce bottle of caffeine free diet pepsi. Since I'm not allowed caffeine, salt, or sugar, it tasts great and it's a comfort drink!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Starbucks...right now I'm on a pumkin latte kick but can't justify 4 bucks for a cup of coffee very often.
    Have you tried their peppermint mocha latte? Yum!! Now I want one...

Indian....veggie masala, with lots of naan! PCB has totally rubbed off on me, I guess. LOL.

I can hardly go past Mcdonalds these days without getting an ice cream, we went out to a shop last night, you guessed it on the way home we picked up our treat, probably stretch to another this weekend as it is a special occasion for me anyhow, so two in one week, hey why not.

You can tell i am a sweet tooth,but best part is i can fit these in nicely with my WW programme only 1 and half points, i love it,they only just increased their price from 50 cents to 60,it has been at that price forever,so one cannot complain really.

Keep posting, it is interesting to see what we all love to treat ourselves with, it used to be chocolate for me, but i have almost given that a miss ,except i will have a little at xmas time, toberlone and fererro rocher (sp) are my favourites and both a lower in fat than most chocolate.,yes i am now a reformed chocoholic lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    toberlone and fererro rocher (sp) are my favourites and both a lower in fat than most chocolate.,yes i am now a reformed chocoholic lol.
    http://ferrerochocolatesusa.com/

I love those.

What about Nutella!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    http://ferrerochocolatesusa.com/

I love those.

What about Nutella!
    I gave Nutella a mention in the banana thread. That stuff is sinful!

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Don't even get me started on Nutella, i have an addiction to the stuff, i just cannot have it in the house very often,i buy it now and then as my Melissa loves it on toast, i just cannot resist licking the knife clean after she has finished with it,i found myself get teaspoons and just hoeing into it, sinful does not even begin to describe Nutella, now did I not say i was now a reformed Chocoholic, now i am beginning to wonder. I AM I AM I AM . chocolate means nothing to me. alright i know the drill once a Chocoholic always a Chocoholic.
    Let's just say i have some form of control now,except where Nutella is concerned.
    Furangels only lent.