Thread: the kitties

the kitties

I posted some of these in another forum, but I figured since I never post any of my cats, maybe I should start. They really were a joy to photograph this mourning when I could get them to stop rubbing on me and sit still long enouph to get them in focus, lol. I'll get some of Sadie later. She was off exploring somewhere.

Jinxie Poo and Jiggaboo too (they are really close)

Jinx interested in a stick I moved

Jig being hansome as always

he's such a fuzz ball

bath time

Harley was upset that I was outside with the kitties

I think he has ADD

can you tell they are brothers? hehe

soaking up some mourning rays

jinx trying really hard to look sweet and innocent (i know better)

Everyone likes to look over the deck for some reason

What a wonderful place for Your Cats to be, where they can be out in the sun and lay in the grass as Cats were meant to do They are so very happy and contented and living in a great enviroment. I wish the Found Cats could live like that, maybe I can get themm to a better neighborhood or enclose the back porch.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pretty...pretty...pretty!!! They look brown in the sunlight. Are they black or brown? I love seeing kitties in the sun. Harley is funny...an all-too familiar face that I see when I take Buddy out for a walk and leave Casey inside.

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    What a wonderful place for Your Cats to be, where they can be out in the sun and lay in the grass as Cats were meant to do They are so very happy and contented and living in a great enviroment. I wish the Found Cats could live like that, maybe I can get themm to a better neighborhood or enclose the back porch.
    aww! they would love that! My cats would rather be outside. More to do I guess, lol.I remember when Sadie was a kitten I made her stay inside and everytime I would open the door she would dart out leading me on a 2 hour kitty hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Pretty...pretty...pretty!!! They look brown in the sunlight. Are they black or brown? I love seeing kitties in the sun. Harley is funny...an all-too familiar face that I see when I take Buddy out for a walk and leave Casey inside.
    they are black... the sunlight just makes their fur look brown. I think it bleaches them out a little in the summer too. It does the horses anyways. Harley always gives me those sad puppy eyes when I go outside without him. I think all dog master that look.

They're both gorgeous. My RB Pepper's fur looked reddish too when he was in the sun.