Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An idea for another Catmobile adventure

An idea for another Catmobile adventure

Hi again fellow kitties!
    I hope all of you are well and rested up from your trip to the Belmont race. I have an idea and would like to know what all of you think about it.

Our new horse friends have shown us wonderful times at the Derby, the Preakness, and Belmont. And do they know how to throw a party or what?

Here's my idea. Here in New Jersey, the horse is our official state animal. I've been talking to the stable manager out at the New Jersey State Horsepark. It's a really beautiful place with lots of room to run, play, and have a party. Why don't we invite our horse friends to come and meet us for a few days at the Horsepark? It's time for us to return their horsepitality and give them a fun weekend. When the stable manager heard this is a Catmobile event, he said definitely yes. All we need to do is let him know how many horses and kitties will be coming so things can be ready. Those of us with tents can camp out if we want to but indoor facilities will be provided for those of us who prefer to stay inside.

As always, transportation will be provided for everyone and the stable manager will assist in finding A-1 transportation for all the horses.

So, what do you say, fellow kitties? If this idea is a "go" we need to start planning right away and get the invitations out to the horses.

Your friend,
    Groucho
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

What am I to wear??????

Edwina

Edwina, I seem to remember a new hat from Italy...

I'll be on board! I'd love to find out how the Birdie horseys are doing and be able to see all my kitty friends again! Roco, are you ready?!

Can the Catmobile tow a pop up? I wonder if Meowmie will let me use it...?

Great idea Groucho! Thanks!!

Pinot

Thats a great idea as Horses are quite compatible with many Pets and Pet Angels. There are many stories of Ctas in the stables forming friendships with Horses!!!
    The Found Cats will be there and will bring sugar cubes, hay and grass!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey Great another CatMobile Adventure.. We get to go party with the Horsiesss again.. All of my babies are getting excited & have started packing..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

That sounds like a fantastic idea! My kitties (especially Sparkler) were sad that they might not get to see their horsie friends again before next year's Triple Crown.

First of all, though, we have Canada Day (July 1) and then U.S. Independence Day (July 4) next week! Would the kitties all like to observe these holidays together, too? (Perhaps invite the horsies too?) My gang certainly intend to party hearty in celebration of both national days!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ed wants to know if the Cat Mobile is a Cat-illac?

He will go for a ride in anything, but wants to know if he should dress appropriately!

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    Ed wants to know if the Cat Mobile is a Cat-illac?!
    Hey there, Ed! How are things with you? To answer your question, the eco friendly hybrid Catmobile is a Jaguar. As for how to dress, keep it casual. Glad to hear you'll be coming but we'll all have to agree on when. Be sure to check this thread for the latest or call me on my cell phone.

Your friend,
    Groucho

Looking forward to getting back together with all the Catmobile gang, AND the horsies!

Sparkler, Poppy, Peony, Sparkler, Sydney, Elmer, Sparkler, Bob, and Sparkler
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The girls are packing! They are desperate to see New Jersey - just tell them when.

Hi Pinot and fellow kitties!
    I'm so happy that you like the idea of having our horsie pals come to visit us! There's no doubt that we'll treat them to a wonderful time and a blowout party.

All we have to do is get together and agree on when we want to go. Arrangements need to be made for the Catmobile, the stable manager has to set up top notch transportation for our horse guests, our ace co-pilot Pinot and the very careful Catmobile driver have to map this out so everyone can be picked up. Then we have a party to plan.

So chime in and give us some dates to choose from. Once that's decided, the invitations can go out to our new friends.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you again! Please contact Pinot or me ASAP!

Your friend,
    Groucho

12. Dear Groucho,

I checked with my auntie who lives in New Jersey (will we be going to the shore???) and she said this would be a good outfit this time of year...

She also said with the weather they have been having I might want to bring this...

I am ready to roll!

Edwina

Fister has packed his things and is on his way....

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh, Edwina, you are SO fashion forward! ...and Fister, you know I just love that backpack...

I have cleared my calendar for the weekend of July 18-19th - how does that sound, Groucho? I know you have a busy legal calendar, so let me know!

Your friend and copilot,
    Pinot

Hi Pinot and all my fellow kitties!
    July 18 and 19 works for me, I'll make sure my docket in Cat Court is cleared from July 16 to the 22 to allow for preparations and post trip rest. I'll call the local Jaguar dealer tomorrow.

Our dear friend Edwina asked about a visit to the shore, I think that's a great idea! Horsies love to run in the surf. Is it possible to talk to the Catmobile driver about maybe taking an extra day or two? Just think of all the fresh fish on demand

Still waiting to hear from the other Catmobile trekkers!

Your friend,
    Groucho