Thread: NOW itīs getting real....

NOW itīs getting real....

If everything goes as planned i should be movign by this sunday.. ...

the big puppers will stay at my parents (phew)... as we wonīt have a yard in the new place.. it`s on the 12th floor... and besides I wonīt have a much needed separating system there... thte tiny pup will go with us.. as she can live inside.. wonīt take much space adn I donīt think landlords will notice.. hehe

the birdies are other story.. Iīve yet to find them a home... but now that teh foster budgies had a baby.. Iīm wonderign if I could take them along in the moving truck... but Iīm worried if the guys will feed and give them water along the way (weīll be flying and you canīt fly birds)....

Iīve also yet to repack everything... yes repack.. as on my last vacation my ILīs came adn unpacked and put away my stuff as they pleased.. arrgg... WTH.... anyway thatīs another rant....

I hope to get internet there soon... or even get into someones range hehe.. to check back on you....

just a few more days and so much to do... Iīm going nuts...
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Aww, you are sure gonna miss your huskies! I am sure "grandma" will spoil them rotten, though - and a 12th floor city apartment wouldn't exactly be their cup of tea!

Good luck with the move, label everything, even if you think you'll remember - we ate off "clear cutlery" for a while after our move here, because I was *sure* I'd remember which box I put the silverware in!
    I've Been Frosted

Good luck with your shift, i seem to have missed a post, why are you shifting and where to? anyhow hope it all goes well for you and you and your animals will be in good care , safe and happy.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Iīll be moving to Mexico city because of hubbyīs work.. (heīs been tehre sicne september)... about half country south... LOL... it had been posponed but time has come... I know the pooches will be just fine.. but Iīll miss them to death...... what Iīm worried is about the birdies, they DO need new homes.. Iīve yet to call the breeder i got them from to see if he takes them back ....
    Corinnaīs Christmas Card Swap ī06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da Houseī10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365