Thread: Sonny

Sonny

Hey everyone! Looks like Sonny didn't get much attention today and I just couldn't let the day go by without pointing you in his direction. After all, he's one of my sweeties! Hope you have a moment to visit him on POTD. . .

Sending love,
    Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Sonny you are indeed adorable!!!

I am so sorry we are so late in starting your thread. I'm certainly glad your mommy started it. I took a peek at your video. You certain have the "moves" baby!!!

You look like such a happy fellow as well as colorful. Sonny is a good name for you. I hope you and your loving "flock" of humans and birds are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there Sonny! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie boy! What a treat, having a Pet Talk alumnus as our featured honoree. Your Mom Cathy must be bursting with pride, seeing you up on the big screen today; Papa Barry maybe even more so! What a beauty you are Sonny, your coloring so brilliantly bright and cheery, and boy, can we here in the rainy Northeast use a bit of your brightness! And your personality is just as bright and cheerful as your plumage! What a happy, wonderful life you and Quincy have been blessed with! We're so grateful to your bird savvy parents for rescuing you...you couldn't have found a more wonderful forever family...human and feathered! Now as for that video...boy, can you dance! That was the best, hehe. Add talented and smart along with beautiful and loving to your lengthy list of attributes...you've go it all going on, Sonny! Hope you and Quincy, and all of your feathered friends are enjoying a fun and loved filled "top pet" day, Sonny! Please have Mom Cathy or your Daddy give you a gentle cuddle and fave treat, for me...Quincy and the rest of the flock, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Way to go, Sonny!

Hello Sonny.. Your so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sonny, I just gasped when I saw your photo! You put the "sun" in sun conure, don't you? I've not seen a birdie so handsome!

You have a wonderful family, and I am so pleased you have been honored as our Pet of the Day! I didn't get to see the movie yet, so I will go do that now.

Edit: Oh my, I am grinning like a fool sitting here, after watching that vid! You are one very smart boy, Sonny! Bless you, and your singing momma and fruit juice sharing Papa!