Taggart had a foxtail removed from his nose on Friday afternoon. Some time between Friday when he got home and Saturday morning he had diarrhea. Sunday morning he had a normal stool (I watched) but then stayed in the position like he was still trying to go.
Last night he had an accident in the house...diarrhea. But its only a small amount. Then he threw up his dinner.
In the middle of the night (about 3am to be exact) I let him out and he had both again. At 4:30 he began to throw up in his crate so I quicky let him out but he only made it to the rug right by the door. Then he went out and threw up again.
I don't know how he has done since I left this morning at about 6:15. But could this be an effect of the anesthesia on Friday? It seems like so long after to me.
I called the vet and of course they wanted us to bring him in. I made the appointment but may cancel it after I talk to Bruce. He already knows not to feed him breakfast this morning. And I plan on feeding him rice and cottage cheese tonight and gradually go back to his food.

I'm also concerned because he eats wood all the time. When I was out checking his poo for signs of blood (at 3am) I found other "piles" and they had so much wood in them.
We will probably not take him to the vet unless he is extremely dehydrated or anything else is severely wrong.
But does anyone have any ideas or experience with this? Thanks!