Thread: Major

Major

Hi Major!!!!!!!!!!! Not only are you handsome you are very sweet to?
    What a combination. I would love to have you. I bet it is nice to be able to go to work with a family member everyday. And the doggie park to.
    That just shows how much you are loved and a member of the family.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read such nice things about you. Major, Have a wonderful life with your loving family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Marvelous Mr. Major!!!!

We think your name is perfect for you, Big Guy!!! No matter what breed you are, we think you're a very very handsome boy. A wonderful family companion too. Yes, rescue doggies are the best!!! We're so fortunate to see alot of rescues chosen as our DOTD. Pet Talk is a great promoter of saving pets from shelters as the best alternative. You are no exception, sweetheart. You are a teacher too? WOW!! What a great boy. You wouldn't have to stare at us very long because we would always be giving you attention. That is a great picture of you getting a pedicure. We love the way you're soaking those gorgeous toesies. We know it can get pretty warm in Georgia. This must be your way of cooling off while grooming. Congrats on your big day as our Monday DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a billion kisses from us today to help celebrate. We wish you all happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot Hot Hot, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Other breed of Major

I definitely think Major is a Shepard/Border Collie Mix. I thought Chow Chow at first, but there is noo black on his tongue. His head and ears definitely say Border Collie though, if he is very active and very smart - those are also traits of the Border Collie. (I've been a vet tech for 4+ years so I've learned to determine breeds of dogs, especially in the mixed breeds.)

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious pupper Major! Awww! Just look at that big smile! That's one happy doggie I see before me! And what pup wouldn't be happy, having been blessed with the bestest forever home and family on earth; wow, what a rich, full, fun and love filled life you lead, sweetheart! And could your Mom have chosen a more fitting name??? You Major are "major" in every category..."majorly" handsome, smart, sweet and loving! And while you have every reason to "strut your stuff," you're not one to stand on your good looks alone, you're also a working dog! What fun you must have, being assistant to your Mom at those doggie classes; bet you keep all the "kids" in line! hehe

Major, your heartwarming, inspirational happy ending tale is living testament to the great rewards to be had in going the rescue route...for canine and human alike! What a heavenly match! Your family loves you sooo very much Major, and for good reason! You're "top dog" every day of the year, and so deserving of Pet Talk's top honors! Lots and lots of love and gazillion hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart! Hope you and your family are enjoying an extra special day of celebration, that perhaps a trip to the doggie park is part of the day's festivities! Long and happy life to you, precious Major!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Major,

I love the picture of you cooling off your tootsies after a run around
    the dog park. I think it's wonderful that you can visit the park and
    meet other dogs to play with. Congratulations handsome boy on being
    honored today as our DOG OF THE DAY. Lots of hugs & kisses Major.

Major heartbreaker!

Major, you are a real heartbreaker! You make everyone want to be your friend, but not all of us are that priviledged! Your human companion is certainly lucky. You seem to be a very magnificient specimen! I would like to say I am happy that you were named Dog of the Day, and that I am not at all surprised! You deserve this honor, and a wonderful day to go with it! It matters not what you put in a cake mix, as long as the finished product is sweet and good. You are both, so we really don't care what breeds went in, as the finished product is perfect!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Major, what a cutie you are! It sounds like you're a very good boy. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

major

what a wonderful story. im so glad you shared it on pet talk. there are so many horrible abuse stories about dogs that its so nice to hear a happy ending. thanks pat