Thread: Next new moon is TODAY, Monday, June 22, 3:36 PM, EST.

Next new moon is TODAY, Monday, June 22, 3:36 PM, EST.

For those of you who have asked that I repeat how to write your Law of Abundance check, here goes:

On the night of the new moon write on a check the following: Where it says “Pay to the order of” write your name. Where you would normally write the amount paid in long hand, write “Paid in Full”. And in place of your signature, write “The Law of Abundance”. DO NOT DATE THE CHECK AND DO NOT WRITE ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT. (Leave those spaces blank.) To do so would limit what and how much you can receive and by when.

Tear the check out of your checkbook, fold it in half towards you (to receive) and conceal it somewhere where neither you nor anyone else will see it. This is so that you will be able to release it from your mind and let it do its work. In your check recorder, DO NOT WRITE “VOID”. If you do, you will void the process. Simply write your name but DO NOT WRITE THE DATE IN YOUR CHECK RECORDER.

Within the next cycle up to the next new moon, you should receive extra money or its equivalent, such as gifts, loans repaid to you, your sales can increase, you can get a pay raise, etc. I’ve been doing this every month for at least 20 years and it has never failed me. Ever. I’m not claiming that you’ll become an instant millionaire but anything is possible!

If for some reason you forget to write the check on the night of the new moon, do it as soon as you remember unless it's too far past the date but the closer to the new moon the better, not before, but after.

I'm looking forward to hearing of your successes!
    Last edited by Medusa; 06-22-2009 at 06:37 AM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11