Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Max

I know the day will come when my cat, Mac, is ready to leave me. I hope I show as much strength and wisdom as you are showing all of us, slick. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hugs for you, slick, and very gentle pets for Max. Your love for each other is so sweet and will never end.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ah, dear friend. It's because lots of us have been through what you are going through that we know how it's tearing you up. Everyone of us wish we could make Max well and take the pain away from you both. All we can do is be here for you, whenever you may need us.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slick, I wish there was something that I could say to help comfort you during this very difficult time. Just remember that we're all here for you and that your love for Max can never die. More prayers and hugs are coming your way. Please take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    Sometimes, what we all really need is someone to walk softly beside us, in silence.

We are all walking beside you and Max, silently, to offer you comfort, so that you are never alone. We are here, and will stay here, for you.
    I could not have said this better. We are here. {{{{hugs}}}}
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Prays for you and Max.

Melissa

I know that the Awersome Angels Army will come for Michael one day, and it will be hard as hes been my constant companion the last few months, hardly ever leaving the bed in the main bedroom.
    The Awesome Angels lead by Speckles are gathering for the time when they will lead Max to Paradise. Speckles is by Max's side to ease her companions fears and pain.
    Dr Billy Graham wrote that we all want to be Angels, but noone wants to die and not to fear death as its a promotion to be better world.
    We are saying more Prayers for Dear Max.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Still thinking of you and Max, hoping Max is a comfortable as he can be, HUGS.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Slick, I am so sorry poor Max is going through such health problems. I know it's so hard on him and that you will make the right decision for him but trust him to tell you when it's time for him to go.

We lost little Peaches last March to rapid renal failure. From diagnosis to the end was slightly less than seven months. When she died she was just over seven years old - far too young! I learned while we cared for Peaches that the kidneys release a hormone that stimulates red blood cell growth. Peaches was terribly anemic since her kidneys just weren't working and her vet gave her Procrit to counter the lack of that hormone stimulation. Her response was surprising. In a couple of days she went from listless to racing around and playing. That made her quality of life so much better and gave us three more good months with her before she reached the end. For four months she needed daily sub-Q, oral medications and a weekly Procrit shot. Poor little girl. She tolerated a lot to stay with us.
    Last edited by Randy_K; 01-15-2010 at 11:53 PM.
    Randy