Thread: Kramer

Kramer

Kramer....What a big handsome boy you are. You can come and run in my yard anytime. I am very happy that you have found a forever home with a
    loving family to take good care of you. I wish all animals were so lucky.
    I bet you do make your family very happy. Congratulations on DOTD.
    When I saw your picture this morning you put a big smile on my face.
    Have a wonderful like Kramer.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Oh my gosh...I love your story. You are too sweet and adorable. I have wanted a Brussels Griffon ever since I watched the movie "As Good as it Gets" with Helen Hunt and Jack Nicholson. Verdell was the dog in the movie but you are way cuter than the movie dog!

I am so happy your owner found you and kept you.

Enjoy your day of fame sweet boy.

Cutie Pie Kramer!!

Kramer you are so adorable. I love your underbite, your unruly hairdo, and your touching rescue story. I'm so glad you have a great home now! xxoo

Good morning cutie Kramer!!! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you! That's one happy pup I see before me! What a smile! And you have every reason to smile sweetheart, finding your way to such a wonderful, love filled forever home! That's one wise Mom you have there sweetheart; rescue is definitely the way to go, and I hope her words, and your inspirational, heartwarming, happy ending tale, will encourage more to go that route! As she says, sometimes doggies are passed over due to some minor manner/behavioral issues, when all it takes is a little time, patience, and lots of love for that inner spirit to shine! After all, what doggie wouldn't be a tad unruly after being cooped up in a cage for days or even months on end, without a family to bond with, a place to run and play? You do your beloved predecessor Brandy proud, Kramer! Those are some mighty big paw prints to fill, but for sure you've already taken your rightful, very own special place in your family's heart, right beside Brandy's! (How blessed they were to know his/her love and companionship for so many years!)

Thanks to Good Dog rescue, and your wonderful family, for giving one most deserving doggie a chance at happiness, a paw up in life! And I don't think it's mere coincidence either that you came out of "GOOD Dog Rescue!"

Enjoy your well earned Dog of the Day reign, Kramer! Hope you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures today, all the love your heart can hold...and lots of treats, too! Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Kramer!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Kramer !!!!!

We are so amazed at what a cool boy you are, Kramer!! We love your name and everything else about you. What a story! The perfect description of what a cooped up fella will do. Goodness. That's all you could think about was running like a maniac wasn't it? You probably dreamed of the day you would be free and be able to run like the wind. We hope you don't mind but we are actually smiling as we imagine your sprint around the back yard. You got it out of your system and now the family can't get enough of the calm, cool, and collected snugglebunny, Mr. Kramer. Did you get your name from the famous Kramer on Seinfeld because of your somewhat similiar hairdos? Too funny!!! Congrats on your big day as our TGIF DOTD!!! Thanks to your wonderful family for saving you. A mutual gift to each of you. Please tell the family to plant some kisses on that smiling, handsome, facie from us here in Florida!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Of COURSE!

My friend and I were just talking about the dog from "As Good As It Gets" and had a fierce debate about what kind it was (turns out we were both wrong). Well, now we know! Kramer's a cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by icecoldsoda View Post
    My friend and I were just talking about the dog from "As Good As It Gets" and had a fierce debate about what kind it was (turns out we were both wrong). Well, now we know! Kramer's a cutie!
    LOL...what did you think he was? I only knew it was a Brussels Griffon because when the movie first came out I totally fell in love with Verdell and had to find out what kind of dog he was. And, get this...Verdell is actually "Jill" in real life...a she and not a he!

I found her story here:

http://www.thepoop.com/verdell/default.asp

Hello Kramer,

I loved reading your story Kramer. I am so happy that you made
    the decision to be a forever "foster" boy. Your home has every thing
    you need including a family that loves you to bits. Enjoy your special
    day as our darling DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses going out to you
    baby boy.