Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next new moon is *Update*; 6/1; post #7

Next new moon is *Update*; 6/1; post #7

Sunday, May 24 at 8:12 AM, EST. Don't forget to write your Law of Abundance check then or as close to that time as possible (but not before). This last new moon turned out to be a good one for me. I plan to keep the ball rolling. I hope it was the same for you.
    Last edited by Medusa; 06-01-2009 at 06:25 PM.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Sunday, May 24 at 8:12 AM, EST. Don't forget to write your Law of Abundance check then or as close to that time as possible (but not before). This last new moon turned out to be a good one for me. I plan to keep the ball rolling. I hope it was the same for you.
    I just remembered!

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I don't want to sound completely dumb, Mary, but I've never heard of this before. Could you give a brief explanation?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    I don't want to sound completely dumb, Mary, but I've never heard of this before. Could you give a brief explanation?
    Surely. It's a little exercise that reminds us to open ourselves up to the possibility of receiving more abundance in our lives. Each month on or as close to the new moon as possible, write a check in this way:

Where it says "Pay to the order of" write your name.

Where you would normally write out the amount in long hand write "Paid in Full".

Where you would normally write your signature write "The Law of Abundance".
    Do not fill in the date or amount because that would limit how much money or its equivalent that you could receive and by when.

Tear the check out of your checkbook, fold it in half towards you (to symbolize receiving) and put it somewhere that you'll forget about it and won't see it every day.

In your check recorder, do not write the word void or you'll void out the process. Simply write your name and no date.

During the cycle up until the next new moon you should receive extra money or its equivalent such as a gift, the forgiveness of a debt, an unexpected discount for services rendered to you or anything that adds to your prosperity and abundance in any way.

I've done this exercise each month for years and it has never failed me. I've sometimes received large amounts of money and other times have received just enough abundance to keep me afloat. I'm not saying that you'll win the lottery but you could! The point of the exercise is to remind us that abundance is all around us if only we'll open ourselves to it. It's rather late to try it this month but I post a reminder for each new moon so keep checking back and give it a whirl next time.
    Blessings,
    Mary

How did I miss this??

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Thanks, Mary! As mentioned, I never heard of this before but it sounds wonderful. It's also a good way to remind us to appreciate all that we have.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I received a check today in the amount of $11.41 from Allstate for my good driving record. Ok, it isn't the lottery win but it's still something that I didn't expect.

Also, the tile company is sending me a check for $125.00 to reimburse me for the tile fiasco. And the installer gave me a substantial discount, $250.00, for all the confusion.

There's more but you get my drift. The LOA is working!
    Blessings,
    Mary

WOW! You got your pay didn't you??? New moon tonight? What time do we do this?????? Anytime, wait for dark, before dark? I want to get this right!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    WOW! You got your pay didn't you??? New moon tonight? What time do we do this?????? Anytime, wait for dark, before dark? I want to get this right!!

The new moon was last week so you can do the next one next month. I'll be sure to post in advance so you don't miss it.
    Blessings,
    Mary

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    Laura - I'm probably one of the biggest skeptics alive, but it does work. I received a lump sum payment of a substantial amount from a retirement/profit sharing fund that I didn't even know I had, from an employer of many years ago that has since gone out of business. I paid off my car early and still had a nice amount to put in savings.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Mary, I have only done this once. But when you post the reminder about it would it be possible to either post the details or a link to another thread with the details in it? I can never remember the specifics and I want to do it right.

Thanks! And congrats on your "gifts".
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Mary, I have only done this once. But when you post the reminder about it would it be possible to either post the details or a link to another thread with the details in it? I can never remember the specifics and I want to do it right.

Thanks! And congrats on your "gifts".
    Yep, will do! And thanx.
    Blessings,
    Mary

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!

This keeps working for me

Next new moon is June 22, 2009 at 12:35 p.m. PDT.

I realized today how this is working for me in subtle ways. I keep winning things! I enter online contests, radio station contests, etc.

Today I won the Neil Young Archives set AND a blu ray player to play it on - about a $600 prize! Now I have to see if I can win an HDTV so I can use the blu ray

My friends are always asking me what do I do to keep winning things and I really didn't figure it out until today! LOL!

Other subtle ways is that my paycheck is always mysteriously enough to cover what I need to live on and more. When I go shopping I keep finding stuff I need/want on sale or have a discount coupon, or get samples. These little things really do add up!

Next month I'm going to see Rod Stewart and, yes, I won the tickets. It works! I really does!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

"Next month I'm going to see Rod Stewart and, yes, I won the tickets. It works! I really does! "

OMG where is Rod playing? I must go! I MUST win tickets! I have to get back on the bandwagon with this. Sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle. Thanks for the reminder and positive vibes. I'll see you at Rod's show!
    Claudia

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Quote Originally Posted by kitten645 View Post
    "Next month I'm going to see Rod Stewart and, yes, I won the tickets. It works! I really does! "

OMG where is Rod playing? I must go! I MUST win tickets! I have to get back on the bandwagon with this. Sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle. Thanks for the reminder and positive vibes. I'll see you at Rod's show!
    Claudia
    HP Pavillion 8/4 - see you there! I won the tickets from KGO

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10