Thread: Buddy

Buddy

OH he is such a sweetie. and the girls are so pretty too. We have four dogs too and the last two were fosters we could not let go. the first two were purposeful rescues lol

Congrats to Buddy on his special day and now happy story! Your pack looks like a lovely mix! I have an old Goldie too, but she is nearly as furry as Buddy I think.

Hi Buddy !!!!!

WOW!! What a great looking man you are, Buddy!! You are about the handsomest fella we've seen lately. Yowza!!! We love the fact that your new family saw the need for a decent life for you. It's great that they gave you the opportunity to live with a wonderful pack. Look at that bottom picture!! You look so proud and happy. Congrats to our most deserving DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us today to celebrate. Also, maybe they could pass some more kisses to all those cute fursibs of your's. We wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning beautiful Buddy!!! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a wonderful, heart warming, life affirming rescue story is yours; what a beautifully penned and heartfelt tribute to one awesome doggie your Dad has written! Now that's one proud, proud Papa talking! And who wouldn't be proud to have a pup as handsome, as sweet, as loving as you as a member of the pack! It's clear from that bottom shot that the girls agree...Buddy is the best! I think that pic's going up on my screen-saver today! We can't thank your wonderful humans enough for reaching out to a pup in need, for opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving doggie! A diamond in the rough, that's what you were Buddy; a pup just waiting for that perfect match forever family to come along; a family who would love you unconditionally! Your happy ending rescue tale teaches us all just how far a little time, patience, and a whole bunch of love can go in helping to heal a broken body, and spirit. And now, just look how you sparkle and shine! Thanks to your family for sharing your inspirational story with us! I hope that you and those lovely ladies all, enjoy a very happy, EXTRA special, "top dog" day!!! Love, hugs and kisses to you and the ladies, beautiful Buddy! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buddy!!!!!!!!!!! What a handsome fellow you are and very lucky to be living with all those beautiful ladies, What a beautiful pack you all make.
    I am so happy your story has a happy ending. Congratulations on finding
    a wonderful big family. You deserve it. Be happy big fellow.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Buddy!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GUY! THAT IS ONE GREAT-FUN-LOVING PACK YOU BELONG TO NOW!HAPPY DPTD!THIS STORY HAS SUCH A HAPPY ENDING WHICH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF A GREAT LIFE! GOOD BLESS SUSANSWATLIN518

Buddy

Goodness, Buddy! I could just reach into the computer screen and kiss that gorgeous face! What a beautiful love story your dad and mom provide! Massive kudos to them because you and the beautiful girls all look just smashing!

You are one deserving pup for DOTD! Thank you for sharing your life story. Wishing you happiness always!

Beautiful Buddy

Thank you for saving this beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing his heartbreaking, heartwarming story, and thank you for the picture of Buddy with his beautiful new family. May God bless you and them.

Hi Buddy,

I enjoyed reading your story & even happier to know that you got another
    chance at finding a loving family. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    deserving DOG OF THE DAY. May you all share a long & happy life.

Buddy boy!

Buddy is lucky to have found people who have the patience and willingness to care for his needs. You all (canines included!) are lucky to have such a wonderful addition to your pack!

What a story! Buddy is absolutely gorgeous. Then again, I am partial to Shepherds. And what a beautiful pack. Buddy is extremely lucky to have a mom and dad that would open their arms to a dog in need of unconditional love. These are the best kind of people, especially to take in a dog with behavior problems. I am so glad he found the perfect home with three lovely ladies. I love happy endings.

What a beautiful/handsome group of furries! Buddy is awesome. By the way...I think I'd like to live at YOUR house in lovely COS..I'm not furry but I'm adoptable!

I've been Boooo'd!