Thread: Lovely Lulu!

Lovely Lulu!

Happy DOTD to you, sweet Lulu. Wow you are a talented dachshund girl! Knowing how to give slobbery kisses is awesome! It sounds like you are a well traveled sweet girl, who loves her family and all who come in her way. My standard dachshund Henry (just 11 months) and his big sister poodle Bodea send you loving woofs and tail wags.

You are a beautiful girl with LOVELY dapples.
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Lovable Little Lulu !!!!!

It's always a great morning when we see a neighbor as our DOTD!! YAY!! We're not far from Orlando. Just about 30 miles east of you. Aren't you the most adorable little dappled girl?? We love all your pics but the top one makes you look so puppyish and demure. You are a traveling girl aren't you, Lulu? We think it's so cool that you lived in NYC for awhile. Our Mom loves NYC so much. It sounds like you made tons of friends there too. Such a great adventure!! We're pretty sure you'll make friends everywhere. What are we saying? You already have with those gourmet kisses. Congrats on your big day as our cute little DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses to celebrate your big day(some for tiny Edward and Horton too). Those kisses are from us. We wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

p.s. Did Mom go to culinary school?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Well hello there (again) lovely Lulu! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a gorgeous Doxie girl you are, Lulu...now that's a face that could melt the hardest of hearts...THUD! I already commented on your thread but strangely it seems to have disappeared! Good thing I came back to read your page! So, I'll try again!

You sure have been blessed with an enchanted life, Lulu! From tipping the lights fantastic in the "big city," to romping the soft, sandy beaches of FL, you're savoring every moment of your wonderful, adventure filled life! And oh, won't all of your adoring friends and fans back in "the city" be beaming with pride, when they hear that you've been crowned Dog of the Day! And I'm sure your proud Mom, Jordyn and best fur buds Eddie and Horton are all making your much deserved day of honor, the best ever! Hope your Mom will pass along a few extra slurpee/sloppy kisses and hugs to you, from me! Long and happy life to you, sweet Lulu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lulu

HELLO HONEY! HSPPY DOTDHEY-I LIKE CHEERIOS TOO! I GOT A KICK OUT OF READING ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURES IN THE BIG APPLE.I LIVE IN THE UPSTATE NY AREA WITH 2 CATS. WELL I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!SUSANSWATLIN518

Miss Lulu, I have never seen a dappled dachshund before. You really are the cutest pup on the planet. Enjoy your wonderful life with your loving family sweet Lulu. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Lulu,

Tell your mom yes, you are still the cutest little pup around.
    I love your pretty eyes too Lulu. Congratulations on being chosen as
    our precious DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses to you sweet girl.

Oh Little Lulu! I MELTED like butter when I saw your pictures! And OH! Your beautiful, soulful eyes...Be still my heart! I've never seen a dappled Dox either, and you are totally beautiful!!! What an exciting life you have! So many travels for such a wee girl! And I think you have more friends than I do! Maybe I should start handing out slobbery kisses (not ). You sure are a heaven sent baby! Lots of to you!

I've been Boooo'd!