View Poll Results: does your dog prefer being inside or outside?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 or more dogs-all prefer inside

10 38.46%
  • 1 or more dogs- all prefer outside

4 15.38%
  • multiple dogs - some prefer in, some prefer out

12 46.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inside/outside..which do your DOGS prefere?

There wasn't an option for inside and outside equally. I've never really noticed which they prefer more. They are in and out about the same amount of time. Sometimes I'll let Taggart out and Zoee will just sit there and look at me like - uh, I'm not going out there! And other times they are outside and Zoee is laying by the door so I open it thinking she wants to come in and she looks at me like - what do you want? So I just close the door again. If she wanted in she'd jump up when the door opened. Taggart usually wants to be where Zoee is, much to Zoee's chagrin. Poor Zoee can't even potty without Taggart bothering her.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Chloe actually prefers not only to be inside, but to be out HER couch. Can we say spoiled!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Both my Jagger and Alaska prefer to be inside and dirrectly under your feet. If I let them outside about 5 minutes later both are at the window begging to come in, no matter what the weather is like. Alaska started out life as an outside dog, but i don't know how she would of coped, seeing what shes like now.

princess peanut is an inside, mostly dog. if i insist or offer a walk, she's outside. angel duke and angel alex would hang with me. alex had a particular spot that he would sit, the better to survey his kingdom.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Sam doesn't mind being outside but if its hot or raining then he wants nothing to do with the outdoors. :P

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats