Thread: Nifty Nishka

Hybrid View

Nifty Nishka

Well aren't you something special? My cat was on a leash when I was growing up; that way he could enjoy the outdoors without getting lost. And when I take my current kitty out in the yard, I put him on a leash just to roam around outside with me. Must be the Siamese in you; my guy is one also.

Enjoy your special day today.

Hello, Nishka. You are so smart! You are so right to tame your Daddy. Once you had that done, you will have a great life. Enjoy your shrimp, etc. Happy COTD to you and your humans.

Nishka, I'd love to see you in that cool stroller! You definitely are one cool cat and so deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, cool one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Nishka, you are indeed one of a kind! It's wonderful you can stay outside and be safe at the same time! I have to agree though, you need to watch the Popeyes chicken! 25 lbs - hmmmm??

In any case, you're a handsome kitty, and I know you'll bask in the glory of your COTD honors. Have a great day!!

Nishka, I enjoyed reading your story, what a good traveler you are! And you look so handsome there in your garden. I think it was very smart to train your dad so well, so you can get to explore more, and you certainly have him wrapped around your paw!

I’m amazed how close you can come to the bird, in fact I believe you are quite good friends.

I hope you will have long, happy and healthy life, Nishka, and today you must demand some special treats to celebrate! I suggest shrimps.

Congralutions on being Cat of The Day, Nishka!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh what a smart and beautiful AND special kitty you are! I can't see how you wouldn't be able to wrap Daddy around your little paw. I once had a kitty on a leash...it was more like a harness. We would walk the neighborhood and people would just stop and stare. She wasn't a hot rodder like you, though. Happy COTD!

Dj, Brie and Scutter

Nishka the hot rod!

Nishka, I too am dying to see you in your hot rod stroller! Can your daddy send me a photo? My email is [email protected].

I loved your bio, and reading about your exciting life! Sounds like you have a lot more fun than I do

Love & kisses,
    Anne

Tasty crickets??!!

OH-I JUST AVOID BUGS WHENEVER I CAN!LOL HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY NISHKA DEAR!YOUR BEAUTY IS SOMETHING TO SEE. I LOVE THESE PICTURES. WOW-YOU REALLY ARE A CAT ON-THE-GO-AREN'T YOU? IT IS BIG OF YOU TO TOLERATE A LEASH. I HAVE 2 CATS AND THEY WILL WORM OUT OF THEIR LEASH EVEN AS I FASTEN IT! THEY ARE STRICTLY INDOOR FURRIES ANYWAY. YOU GO OUT AND HAVE FUN AS YOU BASK IN THE GLOW OF BEING IN OUR SPOTLIGHT TODAY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Nishka!

I laughed while reading your story - you are a beautiful, cool cat! And your pics are awesome...especially the one with you and the bird! I'd love to see you in your hot rod stroller - LOL!