I wasn't sure where to put this...it wasn't really about a PET...so into general it went! (:

Around 11:30 yesterday morning my friend called me and told me she found a baby deer in her garage. I ran over there and sure enough, there was an itty bitty fawn wedged between two buckets. The poor thing was TERRIFIED so we tried to stay out of the garage. Every so often we'd check in on it, but we just let it be.

Then, we went out for ice cream, leaving the garage door open in case momma came to get Bambi (My friend named it, lol). We got back just as Bambi was running out of the garage...with no mom in sight. We kept it from going in the road (using our bodies lmfao) and eventually he stumbled under her deck. We didn't want to bother it, but the poor baby was SO weak, he could barely lift his head. We looked online and basically ended up getting a baby bottle and milk. My friend held Bambi up (Bambi was wrapped in a blanket and she was wearing gloves) while I squirted the milk in her mouth. After we fed her, we set up her under the deck nestled in some grass.

Sometime between 10:30 last night and 9:00 this morning, momma came for Bambi. The end (:

But OMG it was SOOO CUTTEE!! And I have pictures! They're not the best because they're off my phone, but it's still ridiculously cute!

Where we found Bambi

Close up

Trying to get used to all her limbs

PS - my neighbor happens to work at the environmental center (remember the bird fiasco, anyone?) and she said Bambi couldn't be more then a day old. AWW!