Hello Everyone;

This isn't an uncommon problem, and yes it isn't new to me either. However, as we all know, all cases are different. Here is my story.

A month ago, I got 2 Shep/Rottie puppies. Unfortunately, I had to find a new home for one of the pups, this was 2 days ago. When I did have both puppies, they slept all night, the cage was always clean, they were good little girls. Yes, they were crated together. ( this could have been my mistake ) Now my girl, for the past 2 days, is having SERIOUS SEPERATION ANXIETIES. In the past 2 days, my husband and I have only got 3 hrs. sleep in total. Her routine hasn't changed at ALL, since her sister left. She gets alot of exercise all day & before bed. The screaming, crying, the digging in her cage, and now messing in her crate.........this is all new. My other 2 adult dogs are going nuts as well.

I contacted the new owner of the other pup, to see how she is fitting in. This pup is still perfect. When I had both pups, my girl was the calm one.....her sister was the loud pup.

Can any one advise???? I've had many dogs in my life, however I never dealt with this intense problem. Yes, I am the pack lead, Yes, I train the Cesar Mallon way.

Thanks
Janice