Thread: Ellie-Mae getting her dental tomorrow...

Hybrid View

Ellie-Mae getting her dental tomorrow...

Please keep my sweet little girl in your thoughts, tomorrow all going well, if her mouth has healed enough, she will be getting her dental, i know for sure who is more nervous, ME,luckily Ellie has no idea,she is a very highly stressed little kitty at the best of times, so i find it hard putting her through this, but i know it is for her well being and for the best.

We will be taking her at 7.45 am tomorrow morning, before my husband goes to work,so it is going to be hard not feeding any of the kitties until later, i am an early riser and usually they eat about 6.30 to 6.45, i don't think it will be fair to feed them and not her,and i don't want to isolate her as she will know something is happening then, i guess they will survive, i will put Ellie in her carrier and then feed them all before leaving.

Oh does anyone ever tell you being a furbaby mum is so stressful, i thought it was bad enough with the children, but i think it is worse with the furbabies, lol, i could not sleep well last night worrying myself,i guess last dental we had was Ash, and we were told the sad news of his kidney failure and that his life was limited, it was hard and i don't want to hear any more bad news regarding Ellie for sure, she is only nine years old approx.,so has a long time left.

So all positive thoughts,prayers, whatever you can offer will be much appreciated, thanks in advance from me and Ellie-Mae.for those who don't know my kitty she is the one on the left in my siggy, with almost complete white front she is a calico girl.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thoughts and Prayers coming your and Ellie-Mae's way.
    I understand how worried you are I was too.About 5 months ago my Zippy(who is the same age as Ellie-Mae)had her dental.She came out great.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Prayers and good wishes for Ellie Mae that her dental treatment goes well, and also for her loving Meowmie Carole!

I lit a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...ng&cid=8413189
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Make sure to let us know how things go.

Thanks, you are all very kind, yes well you never know what they are going to find or say do you? fingers and all paws crossed she comes through with flying colours,poor wee girl such a traumatic experience for her, she was all snuggled up to me on the couch this morning, i was giving her lots of pats, and re-assuring her all will be well, not that she has a clue what i am talking about lol,yep i can feel my stomach getting butterflies just writing this.

Will let you know how it all went.

Oh Thank you so much phesina, what a thoughtful person you are, much appreciated.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

How's Ellie-Mae?
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010