Thread: Congratulations Yason!

Congratulations Yason!

Hi there Yason! Me and my Labrador Star are so happy to be the first to congratulate you today! What a handsome hunk of Labradorness you are…and you sure know who to flash a smile! My girl Star got all weak in the knees, was feeling all sorts of Labrador love for you when I showed her your photo! Your young person is so very proud of you, and for good reason! How lucky she/he is to have a beautiful, loyal, fun loving pup like you to grow up with! And with another pup about to join the pack, (chocolate Lab?) double the fun, double the love! Handsome, smart, athletic and loving to a fault; who could ask for more in a canine best friend!
    Congratulations to you and your person on your big day on the big stage, beautiful Yason! Hope you and your family (and maybe your new Lab buddy) enjoy a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration!!! Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you Yason, from me and my girl Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Yason....What a handsome fellow you are. I would rush home to you every day to. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Yason !!!!!

What a fine looking Labbie Boy you are, Yason!! It sounds like you're living the good life there in Germany with your loving family. Since you're such a good boy, the family is getting you a companion. We bet you can't wait for Amber to come to your home. Is she going to be another Labbie? Congrats on your big day as our DOTD, Happy Fella!!! Please tell the family to give you tons of kisses from us to celebrate your high honor today!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a handsome boy you are, Yason, with your beautiful smile and yellow coat! I hope you have lots of fun with your sister! You are so smart to know so many stunts and tricks! Happy, Happy Dog of The Day to you and your family! I know they are very proud of you!

I've been Boooo'd!

Hello Yason,

I love your picture sweet boy. You look so happy. Congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many cyber hugs
    and kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yeah Yason!

What a lovely boy Yason is! I love his handsome smile. May you enjoy him, and Amber, for many years to come.

Hello Yason, you're very cute! CONGRATS on dog of the day! Hope you like your new sister and I hope to see pictures of her as well.

Hi yason!!

HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY TO YOU! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND YOU LOOK LIKE A VERY HAPPY DOG. I AM PART GERMAN AND YET I HAVE NEVER VISITED THERE. I LIVE WITH MY CATS IN UPSTATE NEW YORK-USA. IT IS VERY NICE TO SEE YOU AND READ ABOUT YOU.!I HOPE YOU CATCH ALOT OF FRISBEES DURING THE COMING SUMMER MONTHS AND EVEN HOP AROUND IN THE RAIN ON A HOT DAY! HAVE FUN AND GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518