Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great To Be Alive Thursday #316

Well, I missed this post yesterday. Are you still partying and can I still get a drink? It is raining here in Pennsylvania today but that is not a bad thing. My car will get the dirt washed off of it.

I could use a sunshine chaser as well, rainy and windy here. Though yesterday started with frost on the lawn it turned out to be a really nice day, but the thing is I want several in a row not just one here and one there. I'd like a nice hot toddy to warm me up, please.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Well, I missed this post yesterday. Are you still partying and can I still get a drink? It is raining here in Pennsylvania today but that is not a bad thing. My car will get the dirt washed off of it.
    Yeah happylabs, you can still get a drink we party all weekend and sometimes all week here at Thursday's. Just let our illustrious bartender know what you want.

I'm extra glad to be here since a tornado went just south of our town last night. It was headed right for us but turned just in time. There were some tree limbs down, power lines and some grain elevators but nothing major. I AM SO SICK OF ALL THESE STORMS!
    This has been the worst spring ever!!!

I'd love a super duper cherry vanilla coke and 3 jumbo cat nip teas, please?
    My babies were so good last night. Chester was the only one who hid under the bed.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I will have some of Karen's Chick Soup.. Orc can you go to the store & get some Crackers.. Get the bit size.. No No dont feed them all to the birds when you pass the park.. Also Orc what happened to Pinot's Mom Drink.. Well if you drank it then you need to get her another one..Ummppss
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Here, have some nice, hot soup - I brought enough to share, okay? It's good homemade chicken soup, plenty of carrots and celery and real chicken and I so miss it in the real world!

And don't worry, the weather is always perfect here at Thursday's!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by Lady'sOtherHuman View Post
    Yeah happylabs, you can still get a drink we party all weekend and sometimes all week here at Thursday's. Just let our illustrious bartender know what you want.
    Yeah!!! Thank you...thank you. I need something to get me through this afternoon of boredom at work! Something not too strong but that will perk me up. Any suggestions?

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    OK barkeep - a round of drinks for all in celebration of my "paid in full" car. I just have to share my joy with everyone.
    And celebrating that it's just great to be alive - and celebrating that the sun is shining after a gloomy looking morning, and I could bore you all with more, but I won't.
    However, I noticed a weird smell - thought maybe Orc needed a bath??? Then I realized that the farmers around here are fertilizing the fields and the wind is blowing that distinct aroma this way. Celebrating Spring???
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    OK barkeep - a round of drinks for all in celebration of my "paid in full" car. I just have to share my joy with everyone.
    And celebrating that it's just great to be alive - and celebrating that the sun is shining after a gloomy looking morning, and I could bore you all with more, but I won't.
    However, I noticed a weird smell - thought maybe Orc needed a bath??? Then I realized that the farmers around here are fertilizing the fields and the wind is blowing that distinct aroma this way. Celebrating Spring???
    Yah Spring!!! I can relate to the fertilizing thing. I have Amish neighbors. P.U. Why do they always fertilize when the weather is nice and I want to open my windows?!? Whatever the Amish use, it is way worse than any manure I have ever smelled too! (I need a green smiley with a nauseous look on its face.)

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    (I need a green smiley with a nauseous look on its face.)
    Would either of these work?

I've been singing "It's a great day to be alive..." ALL MORNING! I guess it isn't as bad as "You ain't never had a friend like me" from Aladdin that I had stuck in my head yesterday, but it isn't fun!

Don't you just hate earworms? Maybe a mojito will drive it away! I know I sure could use one.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm with you on the Mojito!! It is great to be alive, the last two days at work were - let's just say not the best - but they're OVER! A round of Mojitos would do a world of good - with possibly some Guacamole dip and Pita Crisps. Orc, don't give me any grief, I know they're all not from the same part of the world! I'm in a mood, OK?? You didn't get me my last drink!

I am here. I just typed a message, then deleted it because I am too impatient.
    Can I give you all a general 'DONE'!

I guess that means your still having computer problems, eh Richard
    I need something chocolate right now. Maybe some of LH's homemade brownies. Oh and BTW, let's not forget that Saturday is LH's Birthday. I'm going to make him a cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady'sOtherHuman View Post
    I guess that means your still having computer problems, eh Richard
    I need something chocolate right now. Maybe some of LH's homemade brownies. Oh and BTW, let's not forget that Saturday is LH's Birthday. I'm going to make him a cake.
    I should be back on line by the end of next week. I have to post via a Playstation controller, one letter at a time. If anything, I have learned patience!
    Chocolate......how's about a fruit plate w/a side of melted chocolate ?
    DONE?

What flavor of virtual cake can we whip up?