Thread: Wonderful Windy!

Hybrid View

Wonderful Windy!

Good morning Windy! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful horse you are, not only in appearance, but in spirit as well!! And what wonderful photos your proud person has submitted for your Pet of the Day nomination! You and your "rider" clearly share a cherished bond of love and trust, and how lucky she (and her sister) are to have you as not only their partner in the show ring, but partner on the trail of life as well...best friends and soul mates...for life! Your heart's so big, you've got room for not just one but two "moms!"

What a happy life you have been blessed with Windy, and now that you're entering retirement mode, nothing but carefree, fun filled days await you; days grazing in the pasture with your pal Diablo, and countless hours loving on your humans!

Congratulations to you, beautiful Windy! I hope you and Diablo, and your wonderful family, all enjoy a very special day, celebrating your well earned Pet of the Day reign! Please have your person give you a gentle nose rub and a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a beautiful Paint with plenty of chrome, Windy! And your easy going temperament matches your good looks, too.

My horse, Tim, was POTD before he went to RB at a ripe old age. He was only about a year younger than you when I got him, so you are enjoying an early retirement. He lived well into his thirties. Hope your loving guardian will put sunscreen on your white nosey while you are out to pasture. Tim was a Palomino with a white blaze and nose, so I had to apply sunscreen or else his nose would get sunburned.

Happy POTD, Windy, and I'm sure you won many blue ribbons in your career!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hello Windy.. You are such a Stunning Paint.. So glad you have retired now & enjoying your brother & pasture life.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>