Thread: Aoife

Aoife

What a gorgeous face she has. She really looks smart like she knows everything you are saying to her. I see that you are former neighbors of ours, we used to live in Sutherland, Va. almost three years ago down in Dinwiddie County. You are so great for rescuing her from a bad environment. I only hope that all her puppies were adopted by people as wonderful as you.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Aoife....What a pretty little girl you are. I am very happy that you found a
    very loving family to take care of you the right way and to love you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Aoife, Have a wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Just Beautiful

Aoife ... interesting name, does it have a meaning?
    Aoife ... what a beautiful girl you are, and I'm sure a source of pure pride for your people

I have a pit bull also, agility? Yep, that AND energy energy energy ... yep, he loves to run around the house at break-neck speed & it is just hilarious!!!!! He's a joy & we love him dearly

Aoife, Angel

Hello, there, Aoife Angel. Happy Dog of the Day to you. I was saddened to here of your hard times, but I was also angry. Your previous humans were not very nice. They didn't deserve a precious gift like you!I am, however, very happy for you that you found a human family who truly loves you, and you get some wonderful siblings in the bargain! I hope you have a terrific day today, and a wonderful healthy, happy, LONG life with your caring humans. LOTS of fun and some goodies to celebrate your day!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Aoife !!!!!

When we clicked on your picture, we smiled from ear to ear. You are one pretty girl, sweetheart. You have the most beautiful chocolate, coppery, color. We would love to see you in your agility exercises. It must be so much fun to watch. We are so sorry about your previous life. Thank goodness your wonderful forever family came along and introduced you to a great life. We bet you didn't know how to act because you were so happy. You never realized life could be so much fun. Kudos to them!!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you tons and tons of kisses to celebrate--some for Maddie and Malarky too please. We wish you many many more years of continued happiness!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ahh...what a wonderful rescue story! So happy that you have found a wonderful furrever family to love and cherish you! Sunny just started Agility last week...I never realized how well trained those dogs must be to do all that stuff...LOL! I would LOVE to see you! Maybe your mom can take a video and post it here...hint hint We would LOVE to have her join our nice pet loving/honoring family

Hi Aoife,

What a happy faced pup you are sweetie. I'm so glad your family took
    the time to train you to your natural talents. You are a healthy active
    girl with a family that loves you.Congratulations on being chosen as our
    very special & beautiful DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisess too Aoife.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there sweet, Aiofe. When I saw your face, I smiled. I am a huge fan of your breed and I am mad that you were mistreated so much. I am however glad that you have a fun, safe home now and you probably love doing agility! Congratulations on being the most deserving APBT girl of the day. Hugs and kisses to you sweetheart, you're very gorgeous. Tell your humans to give you some extra treats for me today.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Aoife

I have a question for anyone about this breed of dog. She is a great looking dog and I have had bull dogs and bull dog crosses most of my life. Is there a breed called American Pit Bull Terrier? I know of American Pit Bulls and Bull terriers, but I had never heard of this combination breed before.

Hi,

American pit bull terriers are a breed. 'pit bull' is not one.

From http://www.pbrc.net (Pit Bull Rescue Central)
    *”Pit bull” is NOT a breed. It's a generic term often used to describe all dogs with similar traits and characteristics known to the public as "pit bulls." When we use the term “pit bull” here, it should be understood to encompass American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, and Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

American Pit Bull Terriers are a breed of dog.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Pit_Bull_Terrier

They are my favorite breed of dog, including other 'bully' breeds.

Miniature Bull Terriers are linked in the 'pit bull' group, I think. But not mixed with American Pit Bull Terrier if that makes sense.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..