Thread: Earth Day Thursday 313!

Hybrid View

Morning everyone! Did some gardening yesterday. How about some breakfast. Pancakes with fruit topping and whipped cream and of course coffee.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Quote Originally Posted by Lady'sOtherHuman View Post
    Morning everyone! Did some gardening yesterday. How about some breakfast. Pancakes with fruit topping and whipped cream and of course coffee.
    That breakfast looks and smells great! Especially the pancakes. Well, I might as well announce it here, I definitely have sleep apnea. I found out about it this morning.

David, what are they going to do for it? Some wear a kind of mask at night to aid in breathing (my friend calls it his Darth Vader mask) with this diagnosis...or have they not reached the stage of what they're to do?

Breakfast sounds great, but I could still take grilled ham and cheese in the morning - cheese and something on the grill is good anytime! Might have to hold off on the Blue Hawaiian until at least noon, though!

Richard, use me anytime, I'm game!

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    That breakfast looks and smells great! Especially the pancakes. Well, I might as well announce it here, I definitely have sleep apnea. I found out about it this morning.
    Here davidp, let me fix you a plate and some coffee. So what do they suggest to do about the sleep apnea, is there anything that can be done?
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Since I just found out this morning, I'm not sure what kind of treatment they will go with, they said they'll let me know in a couple of days. It'll most likely will be with a machine that will supply oxygen to me at night.