Thread: Becca!

Becca!

Hello darlin ...... I am sure you have Dalmatian in you ..... just look at those spots!!!

Of course, coming when you are called is just NOT a Dalmatian trait, so I assume that is the other "good side" of you

Congrats on being DOTD today.
    Love
    The DownUnder Spotties
    Captain, Ruby and Murphy
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Hi Becca,
    I loved reading about you and your daily adventures. You are a very cute dog.
    Yes, you look like you would be perfect for the Bud wagon commercials.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Don't give George a hard time!
    Last edited by beeniesmom; 04-23-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Hi Becca....What a beautiful baby you are. If you want to be part dalmation
    you can be. I bet your dad does love you very much to take you for a hike
    every morning. I love your color.Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Becca

A lovely dog!

Good day to you gorgeous Becca, and a very happy DOG OF THE DAY to you, sweet baby girl! You are one beautiful blend of two (maybe 3) amazing, beloved breeds, Becca! And talk about a high energy pup! I think your Dad may have met his match, or maybe it's the other way around! Either way, you two make one perfect pair, one terrific team! And despite what he says, it's clear you've already won over his heart Becca; forget about "coming around," he's there! What a wonderful, happy, love filled life you are living Becca, and we're so happy you finally found your way to your forever home! Your Dad, your entire family, are so blessed to have you as full fledged member of the pack! Much love and a bunch of hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Becca! (That is if you can sit still long enough!) Hope you enjoy a super fun and adeventure filled day! Long and happy life to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Becca !!!!

You are such a wonderfully beautiful spottie girl, Miss Becca of the Land of Enchantment. We think there is some Dalmation in there too. We loved reading your story of the rugged and romantic western U.S. Your days in the Chihuahuan desert sound so intriguing. It's our pleasure to meet you today, precious. Please accept our hearty congratulations for your high honor today as our DOTD!! Kisses from us all around--some for George too. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Becca -No good deed

Hello, there, Beautiful Becca!You are just gorgeous with all that white, and the black markings! I think your Dad is right; no good deed goes unpunished. I can't imagine anything worse that falling in love with a beautiful girl like you, and knowing it won't last for all MY lifetime.Everytime I fall in love, I know someday it will end, and therein lies the punishment. But for now, I know he sees you as a beautiful life affirming blessing. Congrats on being named Dog of the Day. Have a wonderful afternoon watching the rascally rabbits!

Hi Becca,

You are a very cute girl. From your spots to your crazy ears, you
    are adorable. Sounds like you have a wonderful life with your lucky family.
    Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you & George have
    a celebtation in your honor. Sending hugs & kisses sweet Becca.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations hugs Becca for being our DOTD!
    You are a raving beauty with your lovely coloring! I hope you have an extra special day chasing rabbits and enjoying walks with dad! Maybe if you show George this page, he may let you do at least 1 herding today with protesting!

I've been Boooo'd!