Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney World [42 pics]

Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

I haven't been to Disney in a long time, despite the fact that I live about an hour from it. My husband and I have talked about taking our son to one of the parks for his third birthday next April.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Thanks for bringing back great memories!! We were at Disney World in 1994! it was a FANTASTIC trip!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Disney was a blast! I've been there twice. We won dream fastpasses in October when we went.

Three may be a little young, but since you're relatively local, it may work. Really little kids can't go on any of the really COOL rides, but there are plenty of little kids' rides!

My fave T shirt was one a little kid had on. There was a picture of Yoda in front of a ride gate, which said "You must be this tall." The caption was his classic quote, "Judge me by my size will you?" I wish they had that in adult sizes!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I went when I was 5. Don't remember a thing about going. Back in '04 we went to Epcot and Downtown Disney while passing thru. It wasn't 'til last year I got to experience the full-on Disney experience. I'm not a ride person so I spent a lot of toime just wandering around taking pictures. My bf's mom and I don't ride rides so we'd take my bf and his dad's cards and get faspasses to one ride while they were on another. I think I liked Hollywood Studios the best, with all the street shows and all.

Cool pics Alyssa. I live about an hour away and I take it for granted. I haven't been in a few years. I went quite a bit as a kid, we had annual passes. I would like to see the flower and garden festival they have at Epcot now, I pass a billboard for it everyday on my way home. I'm glad you had fun!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    Disney was a blast! I've been there twice. We won dream fastpasses in October when we went.

Three may be a little young, but since you're relatively local, it may work. Really little kids can't go on any of the really COOL rides, but there are plenty of little kids' rides!

My fave T shirt was one a little kid had on. There was a picture of Yoda in front of a ride gate, which said "You must be this tall." The caption was his classic quote, "Judge me by my size will you?" I wish they had that in adult sizes!
    They do!! I bought it for my cousin. The only place I saw them in adult sizes was at the end of the Mars ride in Epcot. The one that I really wanted to get him was Mr. Potato head dressed as Darth Vader. It said Darth Tater...then there was a french fry next to him and at the bottom it said "I am your father." They didn't have it anywhere in the size that I needed though, so I settled for the other one.

Thanks for the replies guys I'm glad I brought back memories for you. I've gone to Disney alot of times but this was the best trip by far, you just don't really care when you're little. I took many pictures this time! I wanna go again soon. My sister and I have the same birthday month 4 days apart so we should go for our birthdays this year! For the people who live 1 hour away, I'd say go for it! I guarentee a good time.

I liked the Magic Kingdom the best because I like POTC and the castle. But Epcot was a close second because I like the pavilions and futuristic atomsphere and I love all the rides. My favorite rides is the tower of Terror it was SO much fun and Expedition Everest!! Everest was the best with the giant yeti hehe.

Yes I did go on the new Toy Story Ride! I had a blast, it was alot a fun!

One thing I really had fun with was the Animation Studios thing in Hollywood Studios. It was so cool to learn how the draw the characters and the processes of making the perfect character. We took a drawing class and drew Minnie mouse! Mine was the best out of the four of us xD. I love, love, love, love and did I mention LOVE? Animation and drawing. Probably gonna Minor in it in college. I would like to try and get a job at Disney doing that. I think it would be fun. I already work at an amusement park, so I have some experience.

I cannot tell you how OBSESSED I am with all things Disney! I LOVE LOVE Disney Land, but mostly Disney World! We live here in CA and have been to Disney Land many times, and have been to Disney World twice, AND went on a Disney Cruise as a family! Don't remember too much about the cruise, but I do remember that it was a great, great time

Great pictures Alyssa, and I'm glad you had such a great time!!!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)