Thread: Beautiful Long Hair Male Cat Needs a Home or at least a Foster Home For a While

Beautiful Long Hair Male Cat Needs a Home or at least a Foster Home For a While

Hi All,

On March 24, 2009 I noticed this younger looking cat outside my apartment complex and I thought it was a tortie but I was incorrect. It turned out to be a male cat and he was long hair. I posted this thread about him shortly after I trapped him and now he's looking for a foster home or forever home.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=151584

I have been posting up ads for him to try to get him a forever home but no one seems interested.

When I first trapped him he was covered in burdocks and he even had some around his private areas and he needed to be shaved because of them. The vet was able to do a great job on cleaning him up.

He is negative for FIV/FELV. He's very scared right now and I'd love to get him a great home where someone will take the time to give him love and care.

Right now he is staying at Shirley's house (the lady I volunteer with) but he has to stay in the cage in the basement because she doesn't have any other room for him and I can't take him in because of Ashley and her peeing everywhere.

Please if you know someone who would be willing to foster him or adopt him please let me know. I'd be willing to drive him to you. I just want to see him get a great home and he really deserves one. He has some battle scares but he's not mean or aggressive. He's just very scared and I was talking with Shirley about him last night and she said all he seems to do is just lay on the bed and not move around that much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Melissa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0002.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	400.3 KB 
ID:	42271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA402_13443496-1-x.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	42272  

OH! He looks like my Vita! Long hair mackerel tabby, possibly some Siberian Forest in there. (Vita is from a shelter, no clear idea what she is either).

I sure hope someone comes along and takes him!