Thread: Precious YumYum

Precious YumYum

I was totally surprised when I saw your name as that was the name of my adorable brown Burmese girl who went over the rainbow bridge 7 years ago.

But you, little precious YumYum, are well and truly in your furrever home. With such meltingly beautiful eyes, and stunning markings and coat, it is hard to believe you ended up in a shelter.

However, all has ended wonderfully for you, sweetheart, with your new family that love you so much. Bit by bit you are letting your fears dissipate and now look at you - with an abundance of love (and toys) you are becoming the beautiful trusting soul that has always been your destiny.

Congratulations YumYum - our very special COTD!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

I can see why you have the name Yum Yum; you're just too adorable. So you like to keep people on their toes, I see. Good for you. Keep 'em guessing. And while you're at it, enjoy your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yum Yum

Don't worry little one; my friends adopted two 8 yr old shelter kitties recently, and they have much more behavioral issues than you do. I'm confident that since you are a young kitty, you'll be fine, once you realize that you have a forever home now. Take care, and enjoy your special day.

Hey kid!!! It takes time to work through all that bad magumbo that may have happened to you in the past, we have several cats that were just like you when they first arrived, but now could not imagine another place to live!!! You are a cutie! HAPPY COTD!!

Happy COTD Yum Yum! You're a real cutie!

My father's best friend in FL has a Meezer named Yum Yum as well; I think it's a seal point as I remember, and a senior kitty.

Well I hope this Yum Yum has a special day full of treats and kisses!

And Yum Yum is the name of Kokos best friend in the Cat Who Series by Lilian Jackson Braun.
    And you are every bit as cute as that fabled Cat mystery solver Yum Yum.
    My Cats all say that it was smart to play hard to get , as your guardians had the fun of winning over your love.

you are such a Sweet Little Face and we hope that you are not a stranger on Pet Talk.

The Lucky Found Cats ALL send a MIGHTY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS TO OUR MOST FASCINATING AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY YOUTHFUL YUM YUM!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Yum Yum,
    I am sure your first experiences in life were far from purrfect and so you still have not learnt fully to trust anybody. But you have found the best humans to learn it and have already made some great steps.
    Of course it helps if one is sooo cute
    Kisses to you

Hi baby Yum Yum!!!
    How clever of you to give a sweet little meow to win your humans' hearts!!
    You look adorable!!!

Happy COTD baby boy, enjoy your day!!!

My best wishes for a long, healthy and happy life for you little cutie
    astrid

Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling YumYum! Thanks for taking the time to write us sweetheart, to tell us all about your happy, new life, your happy ending rescue tale! Could your family have chosen a more fitting name for your delicious self, YumYum? It's no big surprise to learn how handily you won over your humans' hearts! And it's great to hear you're settling in so well, learning to love your new home, your humans, your wonderful, new life! It was a big move for sure, but no doubt about it, you're home to stay, forever!!!

Hope you're enjoying a fun day of celebration, YumYum...being spoiled to pieces and loved to the max! Please have your Mom give you a bunch of extra cuddles and a kiss, for me! Long and happy life to you, precious YumYum!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

YumYum!!!

Yum Yum...you are sooo pretty! I'm glad that you have a nice indoor home...like you, Miss Kitty here isn't a lap cat. She just began to hang out with me a lil' about two years ago...she'll get petted, but doesn't liked to be picked up! She's five years old!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment-Miss Kitty on sofa.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	42210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reclining miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	42211  

Good evening, Yum Yum! You are one handsome feline. I hope that your life is full of yummy treats and lots of love

Yum yum

HI-HAPPY COTDTHANKS FOR THE TIP-I HAVE A BIG BAG OF MADONNA-TYPE RUBBER BRACELETS AND I WILL GET A FEW OUT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS=HA HAYOU CATS KNOW A GOOD THING WHEN YOU SEE IT-O AM A CAT LADY TOO. YUM YUM YOU HAVE A PRETTY PERCH IN THE PICTURE-IT MUST BE A COUCH OR LOVE SEAT BUT IT OBVIOUS HAS BECOME YOUR HIGHNESS' THRONE! GIG THAT! YOU ARE SUCH A WARM CHOCOLATE COLOR-AND YOUR EYES ARE SO SHINEY. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO YOU! LOTS OF HUGS TO YOU-FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK!SUSANSWATLIN518

Yum Yum you certainly do look scrumptious with your cream color fur and big beautiful eyes!!!

I can see why you won the hearts of your new guardians. I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speceial Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Yum Yum! You won them over with your sweet meow. I'm glad you have a forever home! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678