Quote Originally Posted by Whisk_Luva View Post
Well, I LOVE the can opener and the detective ideas- but I have a theory of my own...

Willy is inventing 'Willy's Wonderful Wake Up Call Slingshot'
Right, the woodscrews are to attach the bracket to the wall where the sling will be placed to hold it back, so Willy can stretch it out longer than his little arms length, because the longer its stretched the further it will fly...
The sling is obviously the rubber band...

The pencil and the cardboard from the battery pack (he will roll up the cardboard of course) are to create the main V shape for the sling/rubber band to go on. The picture hanging wire will bound the two together. The small knife is to cut the wire.

The piece of sandpaper is to make sure the pencil is nice and smooth for him to hold, because he doesn't want any splinters.

The lip ointment is to put on his paws after a hard days work as he couldn't find any treatment for paws or hands, so the lip ointment has to do for now.

The magnifying glass is so he can look closely at your eyelids to make sure you are actually asleep and won't see him use the slingshot.

The AAA batteries are to put in the slingshot and fire at you whilst you are asleep, chosen because if you get hit with one, its sure to wake you up. The chalk is used to make a mark on the sling so he knows exactly where to place the battery within it to get a straight shot. He will also leave the bit of black crayon on the floor so he knows how far to pull the slingshot foward to make sure it hits you with the intended force. The only thing left for him to get is something to keep the slingshot in the right postion whilst he goes and releases the sling (with batteries in it ready to fire) from the bracket- but of course help from another kitty friend will do the trick nicely!

The earplugs are for Willy's delicate little ears for when he fires stuff at you because he is worried you will scream and damage his hearing.

The assorted business cards are so Willy can call up lots of people afterwards and boast about how he got his breakfast early

Hope that makes sense LOL (if not tell me and I will draw a diagram).

Too, too clever WL! You have obviously been hanging out with cats and understand the inner workings of the cat brain!