Thread: Awesome Abe

Awesome Abe

I've only seen pix of Lynx cats, I've never had the pleasure of seeing one up close and personal and I'd love to so until then, I guess reading your bio and looking at your pic will have to do. It sounds as though you came into your mom's life at just the right time, Abe. I'm so happy that you allowed her to rescue you and for this you deserve your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Abe is absolutely stunning, such a gorgeous boy!! I too have Sphynx kitties from Angelic Sphynx and love them. Enjoy your day today Abe!

I know that Abe Lincoln who loved all animas and once rescued 3 Kittens from the battle field at Gettysburg would be flattered and honored by his hnadsome little nameaske.

He would consider it an honor to have such a lively friendly Little Fellow named after him. Abe looks like sun a FUN CAT , and its good that he doesnt allow being vision impaired stop Abe from leading life to the fullest.

The Lucky Found Cats say HELLO to Honest Abe and send a Hail To The Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWW to Awesome Abe Our Bravest and Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I think this is my first time commenting on the cat boards--just wanted to say I really enjoyed hearing how Abe came into your life. There's no doubt he's loved--and very loving in return. Yay for Abe!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Abe what a charmer you are!!!

I agree, the other Abe Lincoln would be proud to have you named for him.
    I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. I hope you are enjoying your special day with your loving family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day to you amazing, adorable, wonderful Abe! What an extra special creature you are sweetheart, not uniquely handsome, but such a kind and incredibly sweet and gentle soul to boot! And what an impressive tongue! hehe Sooo, cute! I'm so happy to hear your eye injury hasn't kept you from living life to the fullest! In fact, your eyes are simply beautiful! You were the perfect heart tonic for your Mom after her breakup, and she couldn't have wished for a more loyal and loving best friend than you, Abe! Your beloved namesake, the other gentle Abe, would be proud! Hope you're enjoying a fun day celebrating with your proud Mom and all of your adoring friends and fans, skinned and furred...including Lestat! Hope you're spoiled to the max! Thanks for the big smiles Abe, and thanks to your Mom for sharing you and your heartwarming homecoming story with us all! Love and gentle cuddles and a kiss to you precious Abe, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Honest abe!

WELL HI THERE-HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO A GREAT BOY! IT IS VERY IRONIC ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY AND LINCOLN'S-HMMMI AM GLAD THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE IN A HAPPY APARTMENT. I HAVE A LARGE MALE TUXEDO BOY SAMMY AND PEPPER-WHO IS QUITE THE DIVA -A WHITE WITH GRAY TABBY PATCHES AND STRIPED TAIL. YRS YOU CATS REALLY ARE LIFE SAVERS AND SANITY PROTECTION AND GREAT LISTENERS WHEN IT COMES TO EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!! UNDERSTATEMENT, THAT!GOD BLESS/BE STRONG! SSUSANSWATLIN518

Happy COTD, Abe. I hope that you and your human will enjoy this day. I know you will never break your human's heart. Purrs and treats to you and your friend Lestat.

Awesome Abe!

Abe - you are so ugly that you are cute! And I'm glad that you and your mommy found each other. Have a wonderful life!

Abe

Abe you wonderful little guy. What a wonderful story your mommy told of your finding each other. I cried reading it... such a love story. You sound like a true winner. And yes I am in love again today you little cutie pie.

Congratulations to both of you for finding each other. A true match made in heaven.

My little crew says hello to you also. In our little short nosed family, we all admit to the Cat's Rule, Dog's Drool thingy....... but Sugar, Sapphire & Sadie Lady just totally adore their big brother Rufus Puppy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000916.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	42085   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000915.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	849.4 KB 
ID:	42086   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000929.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	42087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM000746.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	42088  
    Sheryll & Critters!

If we are lucky, we have at least one cat in our homes like Abe. Great cats listen to all of our secrets and never tell a soul. They are priceless Happy COTD Abe!

What an absolute sweetheart of a cat you are, Abe. You were very lucky to find the perfect home, and meowmie was very lucky to find you to love her at just the right moment.

I wish my girls were as relaxed as you about trips to the vet. Perhaps you can give me some advice on how I can convince them that these trips are a positive thing?

I hope you have had a huge Cat of the Day party with Lestat today. Congratulations!