Thread: Dolce Mia!

Dolce Mia!

What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl! You are adorable and funny and sweet. Have a great day as DOTD!

Dolce Mia, what a pretty name for a pretty little girl. I just love that picture of you with the feather. I wish I could see you prancing all the way home with it, before destroying it and showing it who's boss. I'm glad to see you are well leashed when you are hanging your head out that window. You're such a tiny pup, I'd hate to see you go flying out. Hope your happy life with your loving family lasts for many years sweet Dolce Mia. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hey Dolce Mia! You and I live in the same town! I'll look for you in all the local dog parks....

Congrats sweet thing on DOTD....

Dolce Mia

Oh, I think I am in love! What a cutie pie you are, Mia! I love to ride with my nose out the window, but I can't stand my whole head out! How do you do that Congrats on being named Dog of the Day. You totally deserve it! Lots of nuzzling and licks on your nose from me. Oh, and my Mom says you are adorable, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, Dolce Mia! (LOVE your name!!!) What an adorable scamp of a pup you are, Dolce! Love the photos your Mom submitted too; she wasn't lying! You sure do love your feathers! And that bottom of shot of you had me laughing out loud! hehe What a cutie pie, and a heart melter of a head turner, you are! Your Mom has every reason to be proud of you, sweetheart! You're simply precious and she is blessed to have you as her best friend and soul mate, for life!

Congratulations and lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day celebrating with your wonderful family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dolce Mia

You really caught the spirit of Dolce Mia in that picture where she is holding a feather. The other picture is excellent, too. Wishing you and her many more happy years together.

Hello Dolce Mia,

It is great to meet you sweet girl. You are certainly the cutest pup
    ever. Congrations on being chosen as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Hold that feather proudly little one, and enjoy your special day. Sending
    lots of hugs & kisses sweet pea.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Dolce Mia !!!!

Hello to you little girl!! You are one little cutie patootie. We are laughing so hard at both of your pictures. Your Mom sure knows how to use that camera. You're holding that feather so proudly. It's so funny that Mom said you think it's a bird. Such a hunter you are!! The bottom pic of you hanging out the window is almost more than we can take. You are so cute!! We can see who has command of that window. You look like the navigator of the car ride. Thanks for making us laugh today, smart girl. Anyone can see and hear why you're so loved at your house. Congrats on being our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a million butterfly kisses from us!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Wow! Dolce Mia, I can just see from your beautiful photos that you have tons of personality! You are adorable! And a smartie pants too! It's not hard to know why your human loves you so much! Lots of kisses on your special day1

I've been Boooo'd!