Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blast From The Past

Gee! I missed you!!! Glad to see you back!!! You were here when I joined so I have missed you!!! ((((HUGS))))))

Congrats on the new baby, what a lovely family you have!! Sorry about your losses tho, we miss those that leave us.

I don't remeber how long you have been gone so a brief catch up.. I have another kitty, Boo, that was my Mom's baby when she passed away in 99. She had been with my sister since until they moved from Florida to Washington state and we thought she was to old for that long trip so she now lives with me. That was rough going at first since she was very unhappy at being here but now she is just onre of "the girls".. My Big Boy Chester now lives full time with his Rie who always kept him while I am at work so he is a VERY happy boy now that he don't have to come here when I am off. He LOVES his Rie!!

Amy is still Amy (my little CH girl), she is doing fine. Giz is still a hoot and keeps life interesting. She has matured a lot and has become a lap cat now but still full of mischief. Samantha is even more of a velcro baby that ever and just so sweet, always by my side or in my lap loving me.

I am still working on the river and life is great for me right now..

Happy to see you back and hope you hang around! WE MISSED YOU!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Back again

{Hugs to everyone} Lovely to hear of all your news. I'm going to have to do a lot of reading to catch up on everything I have missed

Jen, Of course I will post a picture (or five) of Annie. I am going to bug DH to get some new pictures of all my fur babies. Finally the garden is getting some sun, so we might be able to get some outside pictures

Hi! I saw your post in General and was like, "what the heck? She is back???" I can't remember when you left...I think I already had my son, J. He is 4.5 now, and a little pistol. We have 6 cats, only 1 is probably new to you, Arizona...she came to us December 2007, and is one fat little girl now. I lost Tenny and Georgia to organ failure, in May 2005 and February 2007, and then Dakota inbetween, in December 2006. Life was not good for us. Though, we were blessed with a true miracle in my neice, Sam. Her story is on here, somewhere. Long reading, but, all good in the end.

I am so sorry about your losses. And, so thrilled about your two beautiful children. Hope to hear more from you.

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!
    I've missed that siggie you have: a pen writing "PIF"

Congrats with the new baby!! You have a daughter & a son now, that is what we call here a "kings' wish"!!
    I am so sorry about your 2 losses....

I have no idea how long you've been gone....?? My bunny Billie & Guinea pig Jasper have both gone to the RB too now....

But my 4 "Girls" are all doing fine, and they all send you a nose kissie
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome back. You have cute kids but I think Tigs and Spot are even cuter. (After all this is a CAT website) Can we see pictures of the others?

I also forget exactly what you were not here for, but I lost dearest Lucas and Rutherford. may they RIP.

I had a very special foster named BraveHeart who also went to the bridge.

Mr Meow and Natasha have become sort of permanent fosters (still technically fosters, but I have no intention of letting them go)

I do not think we have ever met, but hello!!! Your family is lovely!!! Hope you will be able to spend some time with us, sounds like you know many of the people who post!!! Sandra

You may have been away - but certainly not non-productive. Just look at your wonderful children. That is a great family picture - your little boy is just precious.

Welcome back - and be sure to keep us up to date on your kitties.

I still am the House of Orange - come on over for proof all over my furniture!

Rascal is now 13 and Annie and Emma turned 7 on March 26th. It is hard to believe I have had the girls this long. Rascal is my heart kitty - but Emma seems to really like that role too - Annie cares only about food - her food - Rascal's food and Emma's food and if there is none left she is very vocal about complaining until the situation is resolved.