Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Luna is very sick: Threw up about 30 times! (update #167: someone threw up!)

Great to know Luna's better, now I hope she recovers 100% and I hope you too get well soon.

Big hugs
    astrid

Thank you for all the get well-wishes, and for the IBD info, orangemom and kak...

Here's a little update: She did not throw up this morning, but did not eat her food, and she laid down on her blanket before I left for work, which is an untypical behaviour for her, so I was a bit worried when I left. I even drove home during my lunch break to look after her, and to my relief, she had eaten her food meanwhile and did not throw up. But she looked under the weather and did not get up from her blanket when I came home. She was still lying there when I came home from work the late afternoon, and she seems to be a bit exhausted. But she was eating.

Sorry for being short again, but I'm still feeling the effects of the cold I got, and I'm just tired. I think I'll go to bed early today...

Kirsten

Prayers that Luna and you will both be back to good health shortly!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59 View Post
    Still crossing fingers that she fully recovers.
    same here
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Both of you have to be worn to a frazzle.

Some rest and bland food might be the ticket. Good thoughts going out to you both! ((((hugs))))
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

My prays are still coming for Luna and you must get some rest as well. It's hard to take care of our little ones while we are sick as well.

Poor Luna is likely a little worn out from the whole thing as well...sending healing get-well wishes to you both!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I was wondering how our dear Luna was doing. I hope she is doing better and that meowmie could take some rest and recover from the cold too!

Thanks for asking, and for all the well-wishes.

I'm sorry I did not reply to this yesterday, but I was dealing with a terrible migraine, the worst I ever had!

Luna still looks kind of under the weather to me, at least this is my impression, but she did not vomit anymore and she's eating. She's still stealing food from the kitchen, and I let her do that. Whatever makes her happy is fine for me!

I will post some pics of her later.

Kirsten

Hey Luna, I'm sorry you're still feeling really ill. I hope this will clear up soon. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of you again later on.

Okay, here are some pics of her.

This was her the night she was so terribly ill (after her sedation that made her psychotic). She was so miserable!

This one was taken a couple of days ago, and I think it's easy to see that she's still not well:

And this one was taken today. I still think she's not looking like her old self:

I hope I will soon be able to take photos of a happy Luna again!

Kirsten

In the last picture, she's not smiling, but she looks healthy (fur and eyes OK) I hope all is over now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59 View Post
    In the last picture, she's not smiling, but she looks healthy (fur and eyes OK) I hope all is over now.

Her face is like that almost all the time now, which makes me think she's not happy.

Kirsten

Kirsten, you know your girls best but Luna looks pretty good to me, especially in the last pic. I do hope that the worst is over for her and that she gets better and better every day and looks better, too, so that mom can relax a little and not battle migraines.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Get-well wishes and prayers for Kirsten and Luna. *((((HUGS))))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678