Thread: Odie

Blog Entries

Odie

Oh, Odie! We're so glad you adopted the right parents to love and care for you!

Our KatMa is thrilled your DogMa insisted on having you as her darling dog. KatMa did that for me, Norman and my baby brother, Felix. All pets deserve humans like your DogMa and our KatMa.

Live long & prosper -- loved, cherished, adored -- what every pet deserves.

It's fitting that you are Dog of the Day; you are uber special.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Odie hello!

WHAT A FABULOUS DOG!! I AM GLAD THAT WITH LOVE AND PATIENCE-YOU GOT THE HELP YOU NEEDED. GOD BLESS YOU! I AM GOING THROUGH EYE TREATMENTS AS WELL SO I HOPE TO KEEP TYPOS HERE DOWN TO A MINIMUM. HAPPY DOTD TO YOU. YOU REALLY SOUND AS IF YOU HAVE VERY HIGH INTELLIGENCE THERE!@ I AM A CAT LADY MYSELF AND THEY COME WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT-LOL!THEY ARE MY WORLD AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOG-BUT THEY ARE COOL PEOPLE TOO! SUSANSWATLIN518

Odie....What a beautiful baby you are. I just loved reading your story
    this morning. I am so glad that you got your eye fixed. Dogs are smarter
    than people give them credit for. I will always beleive they understand
    what you say. Congratulations on DOTD.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Odie, how handsome you are, and what a wonderful story your mommy tells. Sometimes it just seems like karma, that you were meant to be with your special humans. I'm so glad they were able to get your eye fixed, that must have been miserable feeling like there was something in there all the time. I am so impressed too, with how smart you are. Sounds like you are having a wonderful life Mister Odie, so I hope you live to be very old and tell all the young pups who come into your family how very lucky they are to be there. Would love to give you a big hug. Congratulations Odie, on being our DOTD.

Odie the Magnificent~~

He is my protector, my friend, my child, my sanity.

We love the above quote from Odie's Mom. It's so beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you are, Odie, inside and out. Such a great story of your life. We love to hear of an undying effort to save a doggie. No matter what, someone wanted you to be here and to have a wonderful quality of life as well. We send big thanks out to all involved. What a great vet to realize that was a birth defect and be willing to operate to try to correct it. It was a happy day when he was successful wasn't it? You are such a handsome boy. We're taken aback by your good looks. That story of you moving the bone is incredible. Nothing can stop you can they, buddy? Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you a gazillion kisses from us to celebrate today(some for the fursibs too). We hope you all have happiness forever!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a wickedly handsome boy!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Hello there Odie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!! I too was so entranced reading your amazing life story, of how you came to find your forever family! It was a long time in coming, but as has been said, sometimes it's simply a matter of finding those extra special, "perfect fit" humans, a family able to meet your needs; you know, that heavenly match! And you certainly hit the jackpot the day you came home for good, sweetheart! But I think your Mom would agree, it is she who is the luckiest of all, having found a best friend for life in you; Odie, her "protector, friend, child and sanity!!!" Smart and handsome as can be; loving and loyal to a fault; who could ask for more in a furkid! And heartfelt thanks to your Mom and Dad for doing all in their power to heal you! I can only imagine how uncomfortable, how miserable you were sweetheart, before your corrective eye surgery! Now, nothing but good times and happy days from here on in!

Congratulations, lots of love, and a big hug to you precious Odie, our extra special and most deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day! I hope you and your proud Mom, your entire familly, (human and furry) are enjoying a very happy day of celebration! We love Odie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Odie,

Wow, what a story of how you met your family. You sure picked the right
    home Odie. You are a very handsome boy & I loved hearing how the Vet was
    able to fix you right up. Congratulations on be chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber kisses & hugs sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Odie what a great story and I am so glad you got your eye taken care of.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful family now.
    Congratulations on being chosen DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@