Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kidnapped girl resurfaces after 18 years.

Kidnapped girl resurfaces after 18 years.

There are several stories out there, but this one looked like it had the most info. I also heard there was an ariel shot of the compound but I haven't found it yet.

San Francisco Chronicle
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I remember when this happened like it was yesterday, it was so upsetting because it happened in such a rural seemingly safe place.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I think I remember it as well. The name Jaycee rings very familiar with me. I mean, I was only 18 when it happened myself. But I do remember. And it's weird for me to think she's been in a town very close to me (that I drive through each time I go to my parents house) for the past 18 years.

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

This story is so Sad & Horrible.. I just cannot even think of what this poor child went thru & of course the children she has now.. These girls are scardd for life.. They will never live normal again.. That Sick Sick couple.. I hope they get what ever is coming to them.. You know they dont like Rapiest in the prison system..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I couldn't read the whole thing. I just can't imagine having to live through something like that. And now is only the beginning. Those poor kids and the mother have to try to fit into a normal routine when they haven't the foggiest idea what it's like out here. They might be in therapy for ages and still be marked for life and not able to relate to our world. Too sad for words. I hope that sick couple get what's coming to them and not just another slap on the wrist. I think the other prisoners would take care of them fine and give them what they deserve.

Oh I so aggree with you.. Now lets hope that our justice system does their job by sending them up to the Death Chair.. And lets hope the prison systems does Not put these Assswwwpppss into Solitare Confinment.. I say let the other Prisoners take of these two.. I just Pray for the girls & their on going life to come..
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    I couldn't read the whole thing. I just can't imagine having to live through something like that. And now is only the beginning. Those poor kids and the mother have to try to fit into a normal routine when they haven't the foggiest idea what it's like out here. They might be in therapy for ages and still be marked for life and not able to relate to our world. Too sad for words. I hope that sick couple get what's coming to them and not just another slap on the wrist. I think the other prisoners would take care of them fine and give them what they deserve.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

To live in Prison they'd have to be in solitary.

Even in solitary the prisoners tend to find ways to get to people the want to.

Life sentences, and they won't last long. Death sentence appeals are expensive.

Where are the two 4 year olds that have been referenced in this article??

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    Where are the two 4 year olds that have been referenced in this article??
    Those were sightings by neighbors, so they may have been mistaken.

I am sure the whole compound will now, finally, be searched. It is sad, the original girl and now her daughters will need years and years if not a lifetime of work to repair the damage this man - and his wife - have done to them.
    I've Been Frosted

Similar to Fritzl? (IIRC) in Austria.

The psychiatrists are in for one hell of a fight to achieve anything resembling normal kids at this point.

Hopefully the rest of the family can support them and help them get to a somewhat normal life.

No education from the time she was kidnapped, no checkups at the doctor or dentist for her or for her children, aside from the daily horror that she lived. Prison is too good for these people.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Those were sightings by neighbors, so they may have been mistaken.

I am sure the whole compound will now, finally, be searched

Let's hope! It doesn't sound like law enforcement in that area has been too "on top of things" for the past 18 years

When I read this I couldn't understand how he could live in a neighborhood like Antioch and not be discovered by neighbors. Housing in that area is very compact and yards are only separated by fences. I did a Google Earth of 1554 Walnut Avenue Antioch and it shows the tent city very clearly in the back yard. The reason more neighbors were not involved is because the property is flanked on two sides by commercial property. There was only one neighbor that had visual access to his tent city. I believe the police were still responsible for not catching this guy years ago.

I read earlier that the neighbor lady questioned the tents but her husband basically told her they should mind they're own business and not get involved. They could hear the kids outside playing.

I guess everyone has heard by now the story that this pervert is giving the police/public. He says he's turned his life around after the birth of the first daughter and what the public will discover about this story will be heartwarming. I'm not seeing anything heartwarming about it.

His own family says he's crazy.

I'll pray for the young mother and her two young girls. What a life they've had.

Has anyone heard what his wife's part was in this nightmare?

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

One story I read said a neighbor did complain and the police went to the house saw the backyard, that looked small and "normal". But they didn't have a search warrant so they didn't investigate further.

I have no clue what role the wife played, but I feel she is just as guilty as he is. Also, his mother was living there as well. They had to have known this was going on.