Thread: A House Cat thinks of His Momma Cat , and wonders where she is.

A House Cat thinks of His Momma Cat , and wonders where she is.

I read this in a book Diary of a Cat by Leigh W Rutledge and it made me think.
    It is a first Cat Diary written by a Handsome Orange Cat.

I wonder what beacme of my Mother.
    Did anyone take her in? Did she ever find a fireplace and a food dish of her own?
    Whenever I think of her , I see a skinny young Alley Cat old before her time.
    Her fur was orange and gray , and her eyes were emarald green. Her trilling was melodic and whenever she called all five of us came running- we could hear her voice anxious and beautiful , from far away.
    I remember how safe I felt with my nose buried in her belly. Sne smelled of mustard weed and dust.
    She was a very good Mother to us all.
    Where is she now?What I wonder is she doing at this exact moment.
    I will never know.
    It isnt true that Cats are not sentimental.
    It just looks that way sometimes because we are so experieced at accepting the inevitable. Seperation, flea baths , distemper shots-it all happens whether you want it to or not.
    That made me sad and I Pray for All The Animal And Human Moms, many who do not get a fair deal in life.
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-17-2009 at 09:25 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I know that the Found Cats Families come to visit and they all have a great time going around to Metros the 24 hour Super Market foir a take out picnic and love that thier loved one had thier place in the sun!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS