Greetings and very Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Chewie! Oh, what a handsome boy you are; a blend of two of my all time favorite breeds...though you had me at "Chewie!" In your top photo I definitely see the Lab in you! In your bottom shot...all GSD! And in those big, beautiful, perky white and pink ears, maybe a touch of bunny! And not one to stand on your good looks alone, you're also the consummate love bug! My Lab Star loves belly rubs too! Tonight I'm going to give her bunches extra in your honor!

Congratulations on being crowned "top dog," sweetheart! Of course we know your "tops" each and every day at your house, but today the rest of the dog loving world acknowledges just how special you are, too! Lots of love, hugs and BELLY RUBS to you, sweetheart..thanks for the smiles, and thanks to your family for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at happiness! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor precious Chewie, celebrating to the max with your proud people and the kitties!