Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Pregnancy/baby thread

She's looking so grown up! She's not a baby anymore mom, she's a young lady!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy 1st birthday, Laura!! She is looking so grown up already! You have a beautiful little girl.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh, wow! Look at all the pretties...Tyler is GORGEOUS! I know it's been said a billion times, but her eyes are ridiculous. But, from the photos I've seen of her momma, it's obvious where she gets them from!

Lyra is such a pretty little girl!

I love all of Laura's hair and that dress is really cute! I love dresses for pictures, but just for wearing...forget it! Maybe when Clara walks, I'll put her in them more often! She has some really cute ones!

Clara turned one on August 21. She is phenomenal. I just weaned her from the breast to the sippy cup this past week. It went very smoothly and quickly, way easier than I expected.

She's an excellent eater, and I'm proud to say she hasn't eaten any junk food and only a couple things that even need an ingredient list. YAY! I'm keeping her food as basic and natural as I can for as long as I can! She loves eating with her hands, and isn't very picky.

She's not walking, yet, but she got a couple push toys for her birthday and has been walking with those...so she's on her way! She is a super crawler and cruiser, though!

She's not forming words at this point, although she said mama months ago. She doesn't say it anymore, but she does "talk" a lot more, now. Just not making any recognizable sounds. She's watching the "Your Baby Can Read" DVDs that our neighbor let us borrow, and she really likes them. She started clapping as a result of them.

She is generally sorta pokey with her milestones, but nothing that sends a red flag, yet. She still has only two teeth, but she is cutting the two top ones right now.

I saw where Leslie posted photos from facebook...I'm going to see if I can post that way, I have never tried!

bummer...I can't figure out how to post them from facebook...
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

It sounds like Clara is doing so well! I hope we get to see some new pictures, she must be getting so big!

It's amazing how quickly babies are not babies anymore. Lyra just turned 19 months old a few days ago. She is running, talking, and likes to think of herself as completely independent, so she's definitely not a baby anymore! Here's a few recent pictures.

Playing with her cousin at the zoo last month.

Hiking

Jill, Lyra is such a doll. She looks so different! A little girl! I love your signature photo! I don't know how to post photos from Facebook, but as soon as I actually get the images on the computer, I'll post 'em to photobucket and then here.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

All you have to do is right click on the photo from facebook and copy and paste the properties like you'd do with a picture from photobucket. And put the [IMG] tags on it.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Quote Originally Posted by k9krazee View Post
    All you have to do is right click on the photo from facebook and copy and paste the properties like you'd do with a picture from photobucket. And put the [IMG] tags on it.
    I have a mac, now, and there is no "right click" on my mouse haha. I'm not sure how to do it from the mac. I prefer a mac over a pc, but i've not used them as often, so it's like learning a different language.

I just looked it up! I should be able to post something soon!

Yay! I figured out how to "right click" on my mac haha. I knew what I would have done with a pc, but now I'm straight. This was about a week ago...eating an avocado! She puts her finger into the stem hole, and it keeps her busy for quite awhile! I love her smile.

all these babies are getting to big and cuter by the second...

awww....
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

They are all definitely getting cuter!

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I have a mac, now, and there is no "right click" on my mouse haha. I'm not sure how to do it from the mac. I prefer a mac over a pc, but i've not used them as often, so it's like learning a different language.
    Off-topic for the thread, but you can use multi-button mouse with a Mac. That way you can right click.

Quote Originally Posted by prechrswife View Post
    Off-topic for the thread, but you can use multi-button mouse with a Mac. That way you can right click.
    Oh, cool! That's good to know! It's an easy thing, though, once you learn what it is! I don't even know if we have another mouse right now! That makes sense, though! I love our wireless mouse and keyboard, though!

It's great to see Clara! She's turned into a little girl somehow. How does that happen so fast? She is super cute, and she's got a great smile!

Any updates about other 2009 babies? I would love to see/hear about them!

Lyra will be 2 in just a few months! Here's a few pictures of her recently:

Lyra carries this baby with her everywhere. She is a very doting "mother," except when she holds baby by her hair. haha

Ok, so photobucket is being weird so I will add more pictures later.

I hope we get to see more updates!

Lyra is such a beautiful little girl!!! They grow up so fast!!

My little baby is growing quickly too. He is 11.5 months now. I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. He is not walking yet, but he loves to hold onto the furniture and walk around it. He already loves grandma's cooking (lol)...and insists that she feed him something whenever we go to visit.

His favorite food is cheddar cheese (and mommy's milk), and he LOVES to talk. He tries to say many words, both in English and Urdu. When I ask him what the duckies at the park say, he says "tatatat". (his way of saying quack quack quack). When he sees toy cars, he says "rrrrr". He is truly the best thing that ever happened to us and we love him so much. The birds on the other hand are still unsure of him, but he loves them!!! I can sense that he will be an animal lover. My little baby boy.