Thread: Tychee

Tychee

Well, many congrats on COTD AND, of course, for successfully enslaving a member of a lesser species and putting said "human" to useful purpose in the world! You're almost a 50/50 blend of white and black, almost a 'reverse' Tuxedo- and we can vouch for both Tuxes (2) and reverse Tuxes (2), they're the BEST! One of each adopted as adults, one of each caught as ferals and allowed to further domesticate us-- and all WONDERFUL cats, smart, affectionate, sharp, active, loving, purely a joy to have around and be allowed to share a house with- and it sounds like you're the same! Also, heaps of praise for being highly selective and picky about what foods to prefer-- no sense 'settling' for tuna when you can go for shrimp, lobster, caviar, filet mignon, the BETTER things in life which you so richly deserve!

Enjoy your COTD and make sure your level of service from your humans, measures up EVERY day for a long, long time!

Good morning to HRH Tychee, it's an honor to let us -simple humans- congratulate a noble and royal subject on his special day
    Let me give you a big "BRAVO!" for making your mama a loyal slave of yours, you deserve to be cherished and pampered properly, and of course, well entertained with great toys and fancy food as you mentioned.

HAPPY COTD TO YOU, HANDSOME TYCHEE!!!

To Tychee's mom: I'm sorry about your dad. I agree with you, Tychee is a beautiful gift sent from heaven to bless you every day with his love and company.

Big hugs and kisses from Central America
    astrid

And all the way from Exotic Oman too comes such a Handsome Cat, Tychee which just goes to prrove how international Cat Of The Day is!!
    And you have that Handsome Tuxedo look , just like Mr Scrappy Angel and Scrappy 2, and you are so wise in ruling your humans with that firm paw in that velvet glove!!!

The Lucky Found Cats led by the Twin Tuxedoes sent an Over Seas MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Most Noble and Newest Cat Of The Day Terrific Tyree
    Last edited by catmandu; 03-15-2009 at 03:25 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Great story!!! HAPPY COTD!!

Tychee what a handsome and royal charmer you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and hearing from both you and your loving guardian today!!! I hope you are being royally spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello handsome Tychee! It certainly was your lucky day when your mama found you. Oh, maybe I mean it was your mama's lucky day! You are now a cossetted mama's boy, and you are right, there is nothing wrong with that sweetie.

I hope you and your mama have a great party today. You should receive whatever treats your little heart desires. It is a great honour to be Cat of the Day and that occasion should be appropriately marked.

Congratulations, gorgeous.

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, adorable Tychee! You truly were heaven sent sweet boy, no doubt by your grandpa, to watch over your faithful servant, (I mean Mommy) to keep her company, to comfort her, and most of all, to keep her in line and on her toes! Sounds like you've done one fine job in that respect Tychee, setting down the ground rules and programming her to respond to your every whim. But it's hard to imagine anyone not falling prey to your many charms! Small price to pay for having been selected by your precious self to be her lifelong Mama's boy and best bud for life! Keep up the good work Tychee, being the bestest friend and most loving companion to your devoted, adoring subject!

Enjoy your much deserved day in the *spotlight* Tychee! No doubt shrimp, salmon, and an abundance of similarly Tychee worthy, tasty delicacies will be a part of tonight's repast! Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tychee tuxie!

AH-I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TUXEDO CATS. HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO YOU!I ADOPTED A THREE YEAR OLD MALE NAMED SAMMY A FEW YEARS BACK AND HE WAS 18 POUNDS-NOW 20 . I REALLY THINK YOUR LITTLE BEARD IS GREAT-MAKES YOU LOOK VERY DISTINGUISHED AND LIKE A SOPHISTO-CAT!!!YOUR FACE IS PRECIOUS. MY TUXIE LOVES PEANUT BUTTER OUT OF ALL THINGS TO SNACK ON-BECAUSE I DO. MOM HAS GOOD RASTES LOL-AND HE ADORES MY DVDS OF MEERKAT MANOR AND REALLY CONCENTRATES ON THEM! WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE BEING IN THE HOTSEAT TODAY-LOL AS THE FELINE OF THE HOUR/DAY.MY CATS AND I SEND A MEOW OF BEST WISHES FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK. SUSANSWATLIN518 TUXIE POWER!!!!!

Good evening, Tychee. You are very handsome feline, and so smart. Enjoy your special day.

Handsome Tychee, you have tuxie-tude to spare! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! P.S., as I tell my mistress-cat each day, I have to go off to work because I am the one with the opposable thumbs
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank You fellow servants of HRHF(Felines)

Dear Bowlkat, Astrid, Catmandu, Kb2yjx, momoffuzzyfaces, Killearn kitties, tatsxxx11, susanswatlin518, yarlena & cassiesmom,

Thank you for your kind words. I gave Tychee a special hug and kiss on behalf of each one of you (HRH was not too happy but reluctantly accepted)

I religiously log on to cat/dog/pet of the day and read all the stories of these wonderful angels of god and also the comments on each one.

this helps me cope with the loss of my Hero my dad

Thank you guys.

God Bless

Terrific Tyche...!

You are so cute - and funny! (Like most beloved kitties, you have human 'slaves'...)!
    The resident tuxedos here say hello!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 3.jpg 
Views:	334 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	41944   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	41945  

Oops, I misses looking at COTD on March 15th...! That is how I didn't see your lovely picture,Tychee
    You are a true tuxie, with all tuxie-attitude
    LOTS OF CONGRATS FOR THIS SPECIAL DAY FOR YOU SWEETIE!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge