Thread: Tychee

Hybrid View

Good evening, Tychee. You are very handsome feline, and so smart. Enjoy your special day.

Handsome Tychee, you have tuxie-tude to spare! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! P.S., as I tell my mistress-cat each day, I have to go off to work because I am the one with the opposable thumbs
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank You fellow servants of HRHF(Felines)

Dear Bowlkat, Astrid, Catmandu, Kb2yjx, momoffuzzyfaces, Killearn kitties, tatsxxx11, susanswatlin518, yarlena & cassiesmom,

Thank you for your kind words. I gave Tychee a special hug and kiss on behalf of each one of you (HRH was not too happy but reluctantly accepted)

I religiously log on to cat/dog/pet of the day and read all the stories of these wonderful angels of god and also the comments on each one.

this helps me cope with the loss of my Hero my dad

Thank you guys.

God Bless