Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husky WWF...pics

Husky WWF...pics

"C'mon Tehya, let's play!"

"If you insist, Pacer!"

Happiness is having a buddy to chew on!

She's little but she's tough!

Every once in awhile she lets Pacer win a match. He's very timid so winning is good for his confidence. The last thing Tehya needs is more confidence!

The dreaded leg bite move!

That's enough of being submissive for Tehya!

"Come and get me again, Tehya! This is fun!"
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

They look like they could really fight but I see they're using their "gentle teeth". WOW!! Are they gorgeous or what!!

Thanks for the great pics from the Yukon. It's pretty warm here and that immediately cooled me off a bit.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    They look like they could really fight but I see they're using their "gentle teeth".

Wrasslin' matches look and sound like they are killing each other, until you've seen and heard a real fight. It's dramatically different and unmistakable!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

I love the first pic with her nose in the air and ears back. The play biting pictures bring back memories from my younger days when we had two Labs, Maggie and Jasper. They did the play bite/growl thing and we used to cringe but they were definitely only playing. I miss having two dogs but I don't think Casey would allow another dog in her house. She is, of course, queen of the house and her cats.

That looks like my two. And I know how noisy they can get. I have to kick them outside sometimes because they get so loud. LOL

So who was the final "winner"?
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

husky wrestles rock.. LOL... you bet they sound like real fights... but only to non experienced listeners... no wonder why many people freak out when they hear them...

if you think yours kids are noisy... wait till you hear huskies... haha... THAT is noisy.. LOL...

lovely pics as usual.. I´ve been missing the regular husky/winter/adventure/cute/fix.... thanks for sharing
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Those are awesome action shots.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    So who was the final "winner"?
    Technically, Tehya wins the vast majority of their wrestling matches. However, Pacer is the real winner. Tehya is the best thing that ever happened to him. Before Tehya, he had a couple dogs who didn't hurt him, but no one he really played with or that he was bonded to. He got picked on alot by other dogs and seriously injured a couple times in fights. He's a much happier boy now that he has a real buddy and his increased social skills learned from Tehya have improved his relationship with some of the other dogs!
    --John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Glacier View Post
    Technically, Tehya wins the vast majority of their wrestling matches. However, Pacer is the real winner. Tehya is the best thing that ever happened to him. Before Tehya, he had a couple dogs who didn't hurt him, but no one he really played with or that he was bonded to. He got picked on alot by other dogs and seriously injured a couple times in fights. He's a much happier boy now that he has a real buddy and his increased social skills learned from Tehya have improved his relationship with some of the other dogs!
    Aww, that's great! Way to go Tehya! And Pacer.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Tehya and Pacer are both so adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Love that 4th photo!!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Great pics! My three would love to be in on that action!

Wee more huskies! Good job Tehya for beeing buddies with Pacer. She seems like such a sweet, personable dog.

I absolutely adore the first picture! My fav action shot is the fourth one though ;D

|Dashing Hamsters|

Slave To:
    Sam-Dog
    Lumiel-Hamsters
    Midnight, Ginny, Kiona, & Eevie-Cats

Wow, just look at Pacer's happy face! You're right, Tehya's been wonderful for him! I don't think you've ever posted a pic of him looking as genuinely happy as he does here.

Woos & a-roos to yous, Pacer & Tehya!