Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Sure How This Happened ... ANOTHER New Foster IG!

My mouth dropped so hard and fast, I think I dislocated my jaw! (kidding)! But I was just, well, stunned! First at the *drop off lady* and secondly, at what a cutie Rocky is!

Do you think he'll catch on with the Outie stuff by watching Gia since he seems to love her? I'd forgotten about the trials of housebreaking until I fostered Woody/Fred for a few days! I think my eyes were glued to his butt, watching for any clue. I realized then and there, I ain't no spring chicken! (*wipes bow*)

I'm so amazed how you do it. Are you crating Rocky? Yikes! i just remembered Mz Logan's original name was Rocky. OMG! Is this an omen? ...No..no...The Princess would go nuts.

I've been Boooo'd!

Quote Originally Posted by K9karen View Post
    My mouth dropped so hard and fast, I think I dislocated my jaw! (kidding)! But I was just, well, stunned! First at the *drop off lady* and secondly, at what a cutie Rocky is!

Do you think he'll catch on with the Outie stuff by watching Gia since he seems to love her? I'd forgotten about the trials of housebreaking until I fostered Woody/Fred for a few days! I think my eyes were glued to his butt, watching for any clue. I realized then and there, I ain't no spring chicken! (*wipes bow*)

I'm so amazed how you do it. Are you crating Rocky? Yikes! i just remembered Mz Logan's original name was Rocky. OMG! Is this an omen? ...No..no...The Princess would go nuts.
    I'm hoping he catches on. Frankly, that's my main mode of housetraining dogs ... turn them loose and wait a few days until they catch on and follow the other dogs out the dog door. I am far from an expert on housetraining! So, I'm hoping he gets it, or I'm going to have to do a lot of quick research! LOL

No, I'm not crating him, only because he HATES the crate. He spent at least twenty hours per day in his crate for the last three months, and before that he spent two months in a cage at a pet store, and before that, he came from a puppy mill. Understandably, he is not at all pleased to go back in the crate. I'll start working on it, if I have to, but I'd rather give him some time to figure things out on his own.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

He is completely adorable, and bless you for not smacking the woman who dropped him off and getting yourself in legal trouble. I hope he catches onto things quickly, but given his background, it make take a little longer. They are such little wigglebugs as pups!
    I've Been Frosted