Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black stray kitty

Thanks Lizbud! We'll see how it goes.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

You couldn't ask for a better roomie, could you? Congratulations and good luck! I think it will just work out fine. It might take time for the others to accept him..but if momma can love one more, surely they can too, right?

Absolutely!!! I mean, what's one more poop in the box, right??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Yay!!!! Boo has a place to rest his head!! I know it's a hard decision to bring in another kitty, especially when you could possibly disrupt your balance at home. You did the right thing...and now its up to God...what's meant to be will be.

Keep us updated on Boo's surgery, tests and behavior. Can't wait to hear all about him!

...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Good news!!

Boo had his surgery today. He tested negative for both Leukemia and Aids. His surgery went fine. The vet said he's about 2 years old and small for his age. he also said that he's a very healthy cat and will make someone a great pet. He's staying at Kathy's in her garage until Sunday. I'll be bringing him home Sunday night. He'll be in my middle bedroom until I can get rid of the upper respiratory infection that's running through my house (3 cats are on meds). But, if all goes well, he can come out and mingle with my cats eventually till a home can be found. At least he'll be off the streets on Halloween.

That is good news, Donna!!! Thank you for watching out for one more precious kitty (especially on Halloween).

BOO-BOO KITTY IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!!!

I stopped by Kathy's house today to look in on Boo. He's doing wonderful! He's the most loving, affectionate kitty. He loves people and couldn't stop rubbing up against me and "talking" to me. I think he was telling me "Pleaaaaaase take me home Mommy, please???" So, I'm in love with Boo-Boo Kitty. That's his name. He's all black with green eyes. And he's coming home tomorrow.

HEEEEEERE'S BOO-BOO

Here he is!! As lovable and friendly as ever, although he's hiding under the bed right now. But that's to be expected till he gets used to his surroundings. He has stolen my heart

Here he is again. His eyes are a deep green even though the picture doesn't show it.

What a handsome young lad. Delighted to hear what a wonderful personality he has.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

What a sweetie! I love it that he looks right at the camera when his picture is being taken.
    Bless you for opening your heart to help another cat.

He's just beautiful I think you will keep him as number 7
    I know he thanks you for taking him in. I have a black one that I took in and he is the sweetest guy. I think strays sometimes are better cats because they know what it is like to be on the street and the appreciate having a home.
    Mom to six furballs

Oh, Boo is so great. He is a lucky #7. Lucky for both of you. He really is a "looker", no wonder you could not resist.

Boo is a cool looking dude! I noticed your signature line has changed from 5 furballs and one bald dude to 6 furballs and one bald dude. Now I know why. I hope he gets along with your other cats when you introduce them, he is a handsome boy.

Donna, he's gorgeous. I'm so glad that you took him in. My black cat Pepper is also the sweetest loving cat and very easy going too. I'm so glad that he'll be safe for Halloween.