I just wanted to share our new rescue pups with all of you!

First is Piglet. He came to us from a Military Base Stray Facility in Kentucky. The pup was dumped there by his owners when they decided they could not "afford" him any longer. Piglet is (we believe) a Pittie/Boxer mix. He is about 8-9 weeks old. And he is Deaf.

He is VERY stubburn....but very smart. He came to us yesterday, so we are going to begin his training tomorrow. We figured we would give him a few days to open up and adjust before we started our training.

He already is content here...I guess it is better then a cold shelter cage.

Wathcing the other pups play.

Piglet and our Scruffers! They are buds already!

Isn't he just ADORABLE!!

The following pups came to us on March 1st.

Next we have Petey. Petey came from a high kill gassing pound in Bowling Green, KY. They had to make room for over 250 hoarder dogs with Sarcoptic mange, and Petey was up to be euthanized. Petey is a 3 month old Pittie, possibly a mix. He is very sweet and loves to play. He is a bit shy, but he opens up really quickly. He loves to play with the other pups. Petey is very attached to Gidget, another dog we pulled from the KY pound. The two were actually kennel mates.

Hi there!

He is so handsome!

Petey and Piglet

Here is Gidget. She came from the same pound as Petey. She was left behind there after another RESCUE pulled her puppies! How nice of them, huh? Well, we could not leave her there. Gidget is a 1 to 1 1/2 yr old Cattle Dog/Pointer mix. She is such a good girl! House broken, crate trained, good with cats, dogs, kids....who could ask for more! Plus she is only about 25 lbs. She is a pure mama too....she mothers Petey and Piglet as if they were her own.

Gidget!

I just LOVE her markings!!

Gidget and Petey love each other...we are trying to get them adopted out together, but we are not sure if that will happen or not.

More in next post.......