Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi eliot

Hi eliot

WHAT A GREAT TUXEDO! HAPPY COTD. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL BOY LIKE MY SAMMY. I LOVE TUXIES! I AM GLAD THAT YOUR PAW-SISTANCE PAID OFF AND YOU WERE TAKEN IN!!YES-I KNOW THAT TUXEDO BOYS LOVE TO GET THOSE BELLY RUBS. I RECOMMEND AS A SNACK-SMALL LICKS OF PEANUT BUTTER-SANNY ADORES IT. OF COURSE YOU SON'T MAKE HIM A SANDWICH-JUST SEVERAL LICKS OFF A SPOON. REALLY YOUR FAMILY WILL REALLY ENJOY BEING RAISED BY A TUXIE!SUSANSWATLIN518

Eliot, that's what I call claiming your territory! You knew what you wanted and where you wanted to live and that was it! I wouldn't have been able to resist that sweet face and those big eyes either. You've made your humans so happy and you've made us here on PT proud to have you as COTD. Enjoy your title and your day, sweet boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Good morning, Sweet Tuxedo Boy! I enjoyed reading about how you chose your loving furever home. A kitty guardian angel must have been guiding you that night! Bet you get extra tummy rubs today, you handsome dude!

"Hello, Hello? Can I come in PLEASE?" Darn, didn't get the message the first time huh, ok "HELLO HELLO! Can I come in MEOW? I mean, NOW???"

That is what ran through my mind as I read of your rescue, Eliot. Your humom is right, she really did NOT have a choice in the matter, he hee.

What a character, you definitely has some CATTITUDE! What a charmer, lol. I am so pleased to read of your rescue. Sending you some chin rubs today on your special day as Cat of the Day!

But from the sounds of it, every day is special when you are with Eliot!

I like the " take charge " cats!!! You knew THIS was your home and you just had to convince Mom and Dad!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Happy sunday, Eliot. You are one beautiful, wize cat. Enjoy you special day.

Oh, you little guys are so smart, aren't you? It took your humans a while to get it - but YOU had decided that you were going to move in and that was that.

You are so adorable how could they refuse?

What a wonderful Sunday story filled with love and devotion.

Elegant Eliot , you remind me so much of Scrappy 2, Tubster Panther , Ebony Beau Tubster and Tubby 2 , they all came by , liked the food and decided that they were Found Cats!!!
    You knew that even with two resident Cats , that your family to be neede YOU asa Cat Comanion, and that thier loves would not be complete untl you were thier Cat.

And you have made them so happy with your love and your antics and it was a great day for them when you decided to be a part of thier home!

The Lucky Found Cats all appreciate your iniative Eliot and send thier MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW S TO OUR NEWEST AND MOST RESOURCEFUL CAT OF THE DAY ENERGETIC ELIOT
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You are one wise little fella!!! I know I couldn't resist you either with that cuteness
    Congratulations on your special day handsome Eliot; my best wishes for you, your cat friends and your humans.

Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Dear Eliot, I loved your story, what a smart boy you are - and handsome too. You sure chose the right family to move in with, and I'm sure they're happy you don't want to leave.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, with lots of playtime, fun and treats!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Eliot!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a great story!!! Eliot, you've warmed every heart on Pet Talk today with your heartwarming homecoming tale!!! The pics alone would melt the hardest of hearts! But after reading your family's beautiful, touching tribute, is there ANY doubt you and your family were meant to be!?! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how never once have you even attempted to venture out! Nope, you're just were you want to be, need to be, were meant to be...stuck like glue to your humans and furry sibs! And then there are your helpless humans who when push came to shove, just couldn't let you go! No surprise there! You're too precious for words Eliot, and we're so happy to have met you today, to crown you our extra special, most deserving, Sunday Cat of the Day! Much love to you, and to your furry sibs, too! Hope you all are enjoying the happiest day, reveling in your "top cat" honors! Hugs and kisses to you and the fur gang, precious Eliot!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eliot what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Looks like you picked the purr-fect forever home for yourself too. Who wouldn't melt seeing those big beautiful eyes of yours? I'd have scooped you up and brought you inside too, specially after the tummy offering.

I hope you are being spoiled rotten today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello handsome Eliot! You certainly picked where you wanted to live, didn't you? Who could possibly resist a face such as yours looking in the window at them? I certainly could not have done so.

Have a wonderful day today, gorgeous boy. Party with your furry friends, and properly celebrate the great honour of being chosen as Cat of the Day! Congratulations!

Way to go, Eliot! You tuxies are smart little dudes (and handsome, too).

Congratulations on being COTD. I am fortunate to live with a tuxie and he is just as entertaining as you are.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Eliot, your story's the same as several of our Pride-- we didn't go looking for cats, the cats came around, checked out the situation, and decided they liked the idea, and once that decision was made, all that was needed was to notify us that we had been adopted-- end of story! And several of those were Tuxedo cats, too! Not lacking in intelligence, logical decision-making, or communication skills-- they knew what they wanted and how to go about making it happen..... just like YOU!
    ConCatulations on your typical Tuxedo decisiveness, resourcefulness, and careful selection of properly-trainable human staff! Have you told your family that your initial 'tour' of the house, was just to begin making your plans for redecorating and moving all the furniture around?? I'm sure they'll find out soon enough! Thanks to them, as well, for recognizing feline greatness when they'd been adopted by it! Sounds like there are NOTHING but winners all around, human AND feline, in that household!
    May you all enjoy many, many happy years together, Eliot & family!